1. Out Now:

Here it is - the latest edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine with a full wrap on last weekend's NRL and Super League along with the match programme for the coming round!

Ahead of Women in League Round this weekend, this bumper issue has plenty of features. Paul Jobber chats to Erin Molan about life in broadcasting, footy and more. Joshua Wells talks to NRLW player Botille Vette-Welsh about her rise in the women's game. We've also got Rick Edgerton's weekly finals piece, this week looking at the spines of each of the top eight sides. We also look at Old Boys Day through the eyes of Newcastle prop Daniel Saifiti.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - a full NRL Round 19 programme - and you have one fantastic 36-page magazine for your weekend's reading!

EDITION 17 - OUT NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Warriors @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by LeagueUnlimited News, Jul 26, 2020.

?

Who will win? Round 12: Wests Tigers v Warriors

Poll closed Jul 31, 2020.
  1. Wests Tigers 13+

80.0%
  2. Wests Tigers 1-12

10.0%
  3. Draw after Golden Point

10.0%
  4. Warriors 1-12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Warriors 13+

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Old Time Tiger

Old Time Tiger Juniors

100% coach.

laugh at me but I’d go with Russell Packer as our captain

2. Ron's_Mate

Ron's_Mate Bench

I remember him showing some good leadership when he was a co-captain. It's also a quality that Josh Reynolds brings - on field advocating to the other players re attitude.

Tigerm likes this.
  3. Ron's_Mate

Ron's_Mate Bench

What never ceases to amaze me is that only a few years ago we had both Tedesco & Papenhuyzen on the books. I think Papanhuyzen left because he felt he was stuck behind Tedesco.

Tigerm likes this.
  4. Tiger Ted

Tiger Ted Juniors

He probably thinks it’s above his pay grade.Poor bugger is only on 800k per season & how lucky r we that the inert non entity has 2 more yrs on the astonishing money he is on.IMO his contract is the most toxic of the huge no. of our squads diabolical contracts.

macnaz likes this.
  5. Tiger Ted

Tiger Ted Juniors

We only let Pape go coz we had an understanding with the insidious grub Isaac moses that the turd was remaining at concord.

Perth Tiger and macnaz like this.
  6. macnaz

macnaz Moderator Staff Member

Mate tin foil ??? That's old school , ive upgraded to far superior aluminium foil and im very happy with its performance . Without doing all the thinking for you ill just give you a couple of hints ok.
    ALL clubs caught for systemically breaching the salary cap were from INSIDERS leaking the information , BUT they were COMPLIANT until that point. Clubs allowed to retire players under dodgy circumstances , Clubs allowed to sign players under market value .. retired players playing again , refuse certain clubs to have a billionaire beneficiary for 3rd party deals , clubs getting fined for offering an above board after game job ( not even taken up mind you ) while there are literally dozens of them etc etc etc ... but live in your bubble and accept everything is real, honest and fair because a billion dollar business tells you it is.

7. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

I think it’s maybe he doesn’t want to upset anyone...He’s Mr Nice guy unfortunately...It’s hard for him to be angry on just shy of $1 mil a year

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  8. stryker

stryker Juniors

Real honest and fair???
    Fkn grow up LMAO this isn’t park footy down at your local. The victimhood mindset does my head in.
    Whatever the top clubs are doing should be replicated, not bitched about.
    Wests Tigers are of this same mindset of “woe is me” and that’s why they are a loser club. Everyone walks all over them. They don’t adapt, they don’t grow...they just sit around sulking like the majority of their supporters do. It’s fcken pathetic.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    magpie_man likes this.
  9. macnaz

Funny you should speak about victim mentality , your reply typifies what victim mentality is actually about ! .... if you are to weak or unable to challenge an arguement..you just throw back an insult minus any facts or logical discussion just to appear as though you what you say is correct .

10. stryker

stryker Juniors

No I demand the club to be better. You make excuses...we can’t compete with cheaters...lol whatever

11. macnaz

How do we compete against underhanded dollars when we cant even escape penalty for a simple non cap affective inhouse club offer to a life member ?

Tiger Ted, Tiger05 and Tigerm like this.
  12. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

So you are suggesting that because others are cheating, we should to? That's idiotic even coming from you.
    It is worth remembering our Chair is head of a large legal firm, your suggestion would never happen.
    I am f**ked if I know why you follow the club, you do nothing but trash it.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    macnaz and Tiger05 like this.
  13. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

I thought More ...They are not and therefore we need to duplicate that, how I read it. I enjoyed it. That was a very good dual..both sides have merit...

14. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

I think it took care of itself

15. magpie_man

magpie_man Juniors

That's on our dopey club, not on the NRL; they probably accidentally faxed the Christmas Party invite list or the latest "attractive" demountable order to HQ instead of the actual contract.
    Uncle Nick's golfing deficiencies are the worst kept secret in the game - even Payne Hass's mum would know about it - so why can't we fight fire-with-fire and come up with a similar loophole?
    Instead, we're the "nice guys" of the NRL, teams are constantly coming and scraping the cream from the top whilst we go out and spend 10% of our cap on Moses freaking Mbye.

16. gordsy

gordsy Juniors

You make a fair point.

17. Pezz70

Pezz70 Juniors

Brooks off the bench is stupid.

WA Tiger, Ron's_Mate and Tigerm like this.
  18. Pezz70

Pezz70 Juniors

Brooks on the bench is stupid!! Especially when you had Twal who hadn’t played for
    four or five weeks back in the side, he was never gonna be able to put together 80 quality minutes.

Ron's_Mate and Tigerm like this.
  19. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

Agree, we were a forward short at least, don’t know if it would of made a difference, but Brooks didn’t.

20. Ron's_Mate

Ron's_Mate Bench

For now I would be dropping Walters & Brooks and put Reynolds in the halves with Benji. Also get Packer back in the team.

Tigerm likes this.