What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Warriors @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 12: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Warriors 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
The eels seem pretty happy now they stuck with 2 spoons BA
(BA And who else) Your happy with the prospect of 2 spoons?....I think your setting your sites too low ..1Ryno would have a field day 2 The club bosses won’t risk putting the club through that ..They won’t sign Madge this year and they won’t sign him next year if we aren’t in the 8. The past has been all about promise the future will be about results. The chairman/sponsor knows about winning and losing. He and his company won’t get sucked into that risk

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I think this game will start the wheels of thought from the top brass regards resigning Madge or not..esp if we lose.. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a turning point in Madges favour..

Madge has to prove he’s a proactive selector instead of sticking with shit which he has done from when he stuck with Marsters and left Momo on the sideline and has done since untill this week..Although once AGAIN it has been forced by injury eg Mbye vacating centre and giving Talau a go in his favoured position also waiting far too long to bring on the kids generally for whatever reason and just hoping things would improve. He didn’t play Asu last week ..the list goes on.

Would Madge have dropped Flanagan at Easts the competitions top points scorer? Robinson didn’t do a song and dance about it he just said ..”I didn’t say he was injured”
Just not being prepared to try something. This is not an insignificant weakness ..Plenty obviously missed or don’t mind that ..for the brass whose reputations are at stake that would have stuck out like dogs balls..

Hard work Passion Integrity are great ..if your
winning..They’re of no use if your losing and always coming up with solutions by accident and way too late

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Madge and Taylor were both asked to leave Souths because they weren’t the right coach..let’s not let history repeat...Results is all that counts

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
(BA And who else) Your happy with the prospect of 2 spoons?....I think your setting your sites too low ..1Ryno would have a field day 2 The club bosses won’t risk putting the club through that ..They won’t sign Madge this year and they won’t sign him next year if we aren’t in the 8. The past has been all about promise the future will be about results. The chairman/sponsor knows about winning and losing. He and his company won’t get sucked into that risk

Get your face back from the page a bit...*you're getting a little crosseyed.

* corrected my "your"....costs nothing to use gooder english

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
I think this game will start the wheels of thought from the top brass regards resigning Madge or not..esp if we lose.. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a turning point in Madges favour..

Madge has to prove he’s a proactive selector instead of sticking with shit which he has done from when he stuck with Marsters and left Momo on the sideline and has done since untill this week..Although once AGAIN it has been forced by injury eg Mbye vacating centre and giving Talau a go in his favoured position also waiting far too long to bring on the kids generally for whatever reason and just hoping things would improve. He didn’t play Asu last week ..the list goes on.

Would Madge have dropped Flanagan at Easts the competitions top points scorer? Robinson didn’t do a song and dance about it he just said ..”I didn’t say he was injured”
Just not being prepared to try something. This is not an insignificant weakness ..Plenty obviously missed or don’t mind that ..for the brass whose reputations are at stake that would have stuck out like dogs balls..

Hard work Passion Integrity are great ..if your
winning..They’re of no use if your losing and always coming up with solutions by accident and way too late

Maguire is a gun coach, but short on talent atm. He’ll get the job done if the administration give him fair reign and keep quiet. My opinion is that he is probably just behind Bellamy and Bennett, probably equal with Hasler as far as coaching goes. The other fella that was here pre-Maguire has inherited a really good team with five or six seasons of development underneath them so he doesn’t rate in my eyes

Pezz70

Juniors
Here we go!!! Mbye turns it over on his first run. Shame his passing looks quite crisp from
Dummy half

Pezz70

Juniors
Our attack very pedestrian, through hands but no shape at all. Look very ordinary. Brooks needs to run instead of handing it off every time.

Vozzy

Juniors
Season on the line no difference to any other year I will keep watching but have no expectation with this squad. It's all the attitude in defence no line speed or shoulder contact again. Errors are errors but at least try and defend them.

I'm not blaming the coach he has been the 4th coach to try and he is making changes when they aren't preforming. His ideas are right I believe just need more signings plain and simple but young guys not old has beens.

Pezz70

Juniors
Tigers need to get back to one out hit ups till they find some rhythm, makes now sense to keep trying to force the play when you’re continually dropping the ball. Simple footy needed