What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Penrith @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 13: Wests Tigers v Penrith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
Play in reserve grade where you belong then.
Short memory’s sunshine, your blokes were ordinary and I believe we have shown how to beat your rabble.
Anyway, you know as well as everyone else does, you blokes won’t win anything this year.

Tigerm

First Grade
He’s a competitive bloke and disappointed that he lost.

Once the boys ran across and unceremoniously bundled try-bound young mate into touch, I knew we’d brought the requisite attitude.

Given the d efforts and positional play, I thought Madge knew more about Ivans game plan than ivan did. They were easily out-coached.

It would have been a catastrophic failure to lose that one and an embarrassment. Maybe that was a subliminal motivation.

Panthers should win the gf comfortably, their youngsters will get a lot out of that loss.

If we turned up with that attitude every week...
Are you actually giving the coach an accolade?😂😂😂

I think he had a game plan tonight and deserves it.

Last edited:
I went over yonder smug forum to shake the claw of friendship and so far no one is interested.

They are tearing into their players and ripping into ours. Unkind sorties here to try to eat our young.

The jet was offended and grabbed big Kiks and said “ we won’t be having that buster” and I was hoping for the all-in brawl to beat the smug out of them ...with no suspensions etc.

But I had to make do with a thrashing they will never forget.

Up the mighty tigers, the club of the brave.

stryker

First Grade
youve gone from ‘I expect to win and win well’

to

‘well of course you won you played reserve graders’

very quickly
The Penrith fans reaction has been awesome.
I feel sorry for their women and hope they are under protection, but I am enjoying their complete meltdowns and angry excuses😁

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’m not trolling, just enjoying and loving your misery. Fancy getting so upset after 1 loss.

Ive never seen anything like it. There’s obviously a lot of good ones however the bad ones are making so much noise on here and the socials it’s insane. I’ve never seen a fan base throw a tantrum over a loss like it. We’re genuinely being told we aren’t allowed to celebrate it by a team that carries on like they’ve won a GF when they score a try against the Dogs 😂

Could it be that despite some nice regular season results, the Panthers have a big duck egg to show for it? For all the chest beating and false bravado provided by their fans there’s obviously some deep layered insecurity there. You’d hate in 20 years to look back and be spoken about in the same vein as the 2001 Eels.

Tigerm

First Grade
Ive never seen anything like it. There’s obviously a lot of good ones however the bad ones are making so much noise on here and the socials it’s insane. I’ve never seen a fan base throw a tantrum over a loss like it. We’re genuinely being told we aren’t allowed to celebrate it by a team that carries on like they’ve won a GF when they score a try against the Dogs 😂

Could it be that despite some nice regular season results, the Panthers have a big duck egg to show for it? For all the chest beating and false bravado provided by their fans there’s obviously some deep layered insecurity there. You’d hate in 20 years to look back and be spoken about in the same vein as the 2001 Eels.
Also, I wonder if they realise there premiership window opportunities will be closing in another season or so, they don’t seem to look at new players for the future at all, instead they rely on only who they have now, Imo?

Salary cap pressures alone will crucify them and jealousy over Ivan Jnr getting the bulk of the cap money will send them elsewhere?

In all honesty you can argue that it helped that the Riff had a heap of players out ,but again you can only play who is in front of you, however,with their full strength team in last week against the Bulldogs the Riff were unimpressive and showed signs of not being switched on for the full 80 minutes ,which isn’t the WT fault regardless of who is selected in there side.

Tigerm

First Grade
The Penrith fans reaction has been awesome.
I feel sorry for their women and hope they are under protection, but I am enjoying their complete meltdowns and angry excuses😁
You are not wrong, they have completely lost it.
A bit understandable I suppose, they ended their streak and now don’t know what there future holds.😂😂😂

The cop who arrested the tigers fan for slagging out Ivan should be arrested and made to watch Panther games.

Tigers lives matter.

Smug is dead and we killed it. Yay!