What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Vision

First Grade
there's a lot of people to thank for a lot of things this year, but Mitchell Pearce is number one with a bullet for me.
Yep I was a big critic of Pearce in the early rounds, his form was horrendous but full marks to him for turning it, and our season around.
.... yep... so far.

Just waiting for things to implode due to the past x amount of seasons we have been shit but hoping they don't.
Not one could doubt that supporting the Knights has been the toughest gig in world sport over the last few years.
Our bench has to be mentioned too. There is little or no loss of impact when interchanges are made. Defensive structure remains intact and impact and energy off the bench has been awesome.
very underestimated is our bench. We have one of the strongest benches in the comp in my opinion. The teams versatility is also a real strong point with a number of players able to fill a few positions we dont lose momentum.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Just a prediction but I reckon we’ll be hard pressed to hold onto Woolfe at some point in the near future sadly. There are a number of NRL coaches who would be very nervous right now about their teams’ performances, namely Pay, Brennan, Kearney and Green.

I’d add McGregor and Arthur, but their numpty club admins just extended their contracts LOL.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
It's amazing how much can change in a month and a half. I've watched the game twice now and I find it hard to find a fault in a player. I was particularly impressed With Saifiti and Barnett in the forwards. It's so good to have a team that won't take a backward step anymore and plays with passion. Pearce kissing the Knights badge the other week was terrific. Saifiti and Fitzgibbon getting stuck into the opposition players before the sin binnings. Having the players run over recently when Ponga was tackled late after a kick was also outstanding.

We now have the players and the correct attitude. If injuries can be kind, I look forward to seeing how we go over the remaining half of the season.

Yosh

Coach
If I had to describe the team during the spoon years, I would have said we looked like a bunch of toddlers trying to keep their head above water.

Now we look like a well oiled machine. Put our team in Storm jerseys and we wouldn't look out of place. As much as a hate the Storm, it's probably the best compliment I can give the team.