What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
Klemmer news very disappointing. Unfortunately, this is also why it's so crucial to pick up a decent amount of wins earlier in the season before the chaos starts. This section of the season always feels like a massive lottery and the better teams often don't come out the other side in the kind of shape they entered it.

As amazing as 5 wins a row is, we did lost 5 in a row as well, and our place in the top 8 is still precarious imo. A couple of losses now and we're right back in the dogfight.

No Klemmer. No Watson. Ponga a game to game proposition. Pearce to possibly play SOO 2 and 3. Glasby might get called up for an injury. There's reason to be nervous about the next month. I just hope we come out the other side of the Origin period not having to climb another mountain to get back into the 8.

K-Man

Bench
Well, this is Dan's moment. He's seen how it's done now, time to take the reigns for a month or so and get us through it.

For sure. Herman too, this is a big chance for him to step up and show he can have a major impact. Still sucks to lose Klemmer though.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Klemmer news very disappointing. Unfortunately, this is also why it's so crucial to pick up a decent amount of wins earlier in the season before the chaos starts. This section of the season always feels like a massive lottery and the better teams often don't come out the other side in the kind of shape they entered it.

As amazing as 5 wins a row is, we did lost 5 in a row as well, and our place in the top 8 is still precarious imo. A couple of losses now and we're right back in the dogfight.

No Klemmer. No Watson. Ponga a game to game proposition. Pearce to possibly play SOO 2 and 3. Glasby might get called up for an injury. There's reason to be nervous about the next month. I just hope we come out the other side of the Origin period not having to climb another mountain to get back into the 8.
No Watson?

Yosh

Coach
What happened to Lee playing fullback? I wanna see him play there and Watson stick to hooker.

Klemmer out for so long... That's gonna hurt. Then again he would have missed two or three games due to Origin, so probably not all that a big issue.

Maybe it's time for Jacob Saifiti to step up?

What's wrong with Watson?

Apey

Staff member
I tipped us before the Klemmer news, Souths easy now. Pearce can't carry the running metres.

Knight Vision

First Grade
The loss of Klemmer can't be understated. Arguably the best prop in the game. His leadership, confidence and mtrs will be really missed.

Will be interesting to see how our pack responds.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I tipped us before the Klemmer news, Souths easy now. Pearce can't carry the running metres.
Still think we’ve got a chance but Klemmer is a big blow. Hope the other forwards take the challenge

mozza91

Coach
Hopefully the teams morale is better than mine is after the Klemmer news.

Seriously f**k Origin with scissors. Overrated waste of f**king time.

This is what I expected:
TEAM
6. Kurt Mann, 2. Edrick Lee, 3. Hymel Hunt, 4. Jesse Ramien, 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall, 21. Mason Lino, 7. Mitchell Pearce, 16. James Gavet, 9. Connor Watson, 10. Daniel Saifiti, 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon, 12. Mitch Barnett, 13. Tim Glasby. Interchange: 14. Jamie Buhrer, 15. Herman Ese'ese, 19. Pasami Saulo, 17. Sione Mata'utia

Zoidberg

First Grade
Still a strong team on paper, just sucks switching positions around yet again due to injuries and origin.

Still a strong team on paper, just sucks switching positions around yet again due to injuries and origin.
They would have trained there. We still have Mann in the spine and he might come up and hover around 5/8 at times.
I hope Lino doesn't try too hard.