What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Canberra @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 14: Wests Tigers v Canberra

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
18-0 after 68 minutes with the Raiders barely getting out of 2nd gear to get to that , would suggest the Tigers are a long way off being as good

5 minutes of whacky is more a reflection of what the Raiders do from time to time
not the Tigers
No it wouldn’t be right would it. 16th better than what 4th equal. You just make sure you don’t mess up against the warriors, rooster and titans or I’ll come and have a chat

Vibing

Juniors
No it wouldn’t be right would it. 16th better than what 4th equal. You just make sure you don’t mess up against the warriors, rooster and titans or I’ll come and have a chat
You lot haven't beaten the raiders in what .... 6 years ?
i'll confidently predict it'll be another 6 before you do again , you're our bitches , .... like the sharks

& dont worry about us pal
worry about the Titans not tearing yuz a new one tomorrow

WA Tiger

Bench
i'll confidently predict it'll be another 6 before you do again , you're our bitches , .... like the sharks

Everyone has welfare concerns for the raiders near the cut off time for the 8…

Vibing

Juniors
Past tense mate. You know that. There was a lot of luck with your win. Throw in the ref also.
past tense is all we have other then hopes & dreams
teams make their own luck

& the ref needed hospital treatment after the game for a sore right arm it was up that much pointing towards the Tigers
theres a reason you guys had 55% possession

Trollhammaren

Juniors

What's with Parra and Raiders fans coming here to talk smack lol. They have the two longest premiership droughts in the league.

Tigerm

First Grade
only 2 I need to describe what the Tigers are to the Raiders
A raiders fan talking shit, about stuff he obviously knows nothing about, who would have thought.
f**k off and enjoy your win, it ain’t over till it’s over.

Wests Tigers have won seven of their eleven matches against the Raiders at Campbelltown Sports Stadium, dating back to 2001.

Vibing

Juniors
A raiders fan talking shit, about stuff he obviously knows nothing about, who would have thought.
f**k off and enjoy your win, it ain’t over till it’s over.

Wests Tigers have won seven of their eleven matches against the Raiders at Campbelltown Sports Stadium, dating back to 2001.

talk about cherry picking stats

would you like me to bring up a few too , or are you going to quit while you're so far behind it isn't funny ?
accept
the Tigers are the Raiders Beeeeatches