What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Cowboys @ 1300SMILES Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Cowboys v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
Morgan's kicking game in the second half was absolutely clinical. The way he kept pinning us in the corner helped their forwards dominate and kept us in our own half. If it was wasn't for that break by Liddle we wouldn't have had the opportunity to walk away with the 2 points.
He had a good second 40.
His first half was bad enough to question his SOO selection.

stryker

First Grade
Did you miss your therapist session this week?

Go and lock yourself up in a cupboard, relive the first ten years of your childhood you sadsack serial whinger.

There’s a moderator spot on depression unlimited you tool.
Haha that veil is lifting. Tell us all again how heroic that win was you cheerleading office girl.

Haha that veil is lifting. Tell us all again how heroic that win was you cheerleading office girl.

It’s ok, I’ve just turned the menangle harness track into an alien landing zone.

Tim mannah is going to represent the human species as soon as the eels give him a release.

Now what was wrong with our ball boys last game?

Now go and bully someone else on the forum you gas lighting psychopath.

Get a life son.

stryker

First Grade
It’s ok, I’ve just turned the menangle harness track into an alien landing zone.

Tim mannah is going to represent the human species as soon as the eels give him a release.

Now was wrong with our ball boys last game?

Now go and bully someone else on the forum you gas lighting psychopath.
Getting crankier.
I knew your earlier posts were all for show. Lol...

west4ever

Juniors
We will win the next 3 games against Souths, Roosters and Parra than we will lose to the raiders in a close one, my tip is will Finnish 7th this year.

We will win the next 3 games against Souths, Roosters and Parra than we will lose to the raiders in a close one, my tip is will Finnish 7th this year.

I think the rabbits might be on the improve and their rep stars will be fresh and ready from the elite game. We will need to weather a storm and the side with the best attitude will find a way to win it in the second half.

It should be a make or break game for walker for the rest of his season, maybe his career.

Roosters will be a lot harder. Latrell will have a point to prove too.

Parramatta usually fail when they are expected to win, so we should put 18 on them. Never over-estimate the eels. They are deep down, hopeless.

We’ve got buckleys of winning all 3.Likely to win just 1 of the 3 although won’t b surprised if we lose all 3.

Yes, a fraction of the side is in form, a fraction are listening and trying their guts out and the balance are still finding their feet. Some are in Reggie’s and a stack are up for sale, some at almost any price,

Plus the other issue is that there is no fat on the bone. No a skerrick.

It’s lean and mean, tough as hell out there and every win is a massive bonus.

The journey for truth continues.

It’s a fascinating season for the true believers.

stryker

First Grade
Ahh I see...the old "real fans" quote comes out.
You dont have to be a blindly devoted individual to be a fan. After the past 7 years of garbage that this club has dealt us, those prepared to tell the club we are sick of the same shit year after year are every bit as important.

Vic Mackey

Referee
We’ve got buckleys of winning all 3.Likely to win just 1 of the 3 although won’t b surprised if we lose all 3.

We were meant to be playing Souths missing 2 or 3 of the Burgii, Reynolds and upto 4 possibly rested Murray, cook, gagai of Walker. Knowing our luck all the Burgii will be fit, Reynolds will be back 2 weeks early, Bennett will play all his Origin players and somehow Inglis will make a return

Then the roosters Origin players will consist entirely of Teddy and Cordner. I fully expect Keary to come back that week and Latrell to treat it as his statement game. F*#k Fittler will probably pick Matterson, Twal and Brooks for Origin just for shits and giggles

The unknown

Juniors
We were meant to be playing Souths missing 2 or 3 of the Burgii, Reynolds and upto 4 possibly rested Murray, cook, gagai of Walker. Knowing our luck all the Burgii will be fit, Reynolds will be back 2 weeks early, Bennett will play all his Origin players and somehow Inglis will make a return

Then the roosters Origin players will consist entirely of Teddy and Cordner. I fully expect Keary to come back that week and Latrell to treat it as his statement game. F*#k Fittler will probably pick Matterson, Twal and Brooks for Origin just for shits and giggles

Yep Bennett usually likes to rest his origin players but seeing as Souffs are in a bit of a slump I fully expect them to be at full strength

in a period where I thought we could snatch a couple of wins beatng depleted teams that hardly looks promising anymore

Front-Rower

First Grade
Ahh I see...the old "real fans" quote comes out.
You dont have to be a blindly devoted individual to be a fan. After the past 7 years of garbage that this club has dealt us, those prepared to tell the club we are sick of the same shit year after year are every bit as important.

It’s tiring isn’t it.

The cold hard fact is that since 1990 Balmain/Westen Suburbs/Wests Tigers have only appeared in 7 semi finals series (Balmain (90), Wests 3 (91, 92 & 96) and Wests Tigers 3 (05, 10 & 11)). That’s the best part of 30 seasons with only 7 appearances across 3 sides.

Tiger05

First Grade
It’s tiring isn’t it.

The cold hard fact is that since 1990 Balmain/Westen Suburbs/Wests Tigers have only appeared in 7 semi finals series (Balmain (90), Wests 3 (91, 92 & 96) and Wests Tigers 3 (05, 10 & 11)). That’s the best part of 30 seasons with only 7 appearances across 3 sides.

It really sucks dogs balls doesn't it. What do you do ?

Tiger Ted

Bench
It’s tiring isn’t it.

Very Telling

No wonder I’ve become so nonchalant & indifferent

Vic Mackey

Referee
Oh well it could be worse... we could barrack for the Dragon 's

Dragons have a great roster...

It's just their coach is a f**king moron with sheens like ideas keeping a back on the bench for 75 mins

And their board keep resigning him...

Hahaa so true, at least with our roster the expectations are always low. Dragons have a roster that should be challenging top 4 yet are languishing in 13th

Latest posts