What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Parramatta @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 14
Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Sunday 13 June 2021

U21 Jersey Flegg 11:35am -- NSW Cup 1:35pm -- NRL kickoff 4:05pm

PARRAMATTA-2021.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Tom Opacic 4. Waqa Blake 5. Haze Dunster 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Joey Lussick 10. Junior Paulo 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Marata Niukore 15. Shaun Lane 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Bryce Cartwright 18. Will Smith 19. Blake Ferguson 20. Jakob Arthur 21. Nathaniel Roache

WESTSTIGERS-2021.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Adam Doueihi 4. Tommy Talau 5. James Roberts 6. Moses Mbye 7. Luke Brooks 8. James Tamou 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Alex Twal 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Stefano Utoikamanu 15. Shawn Blore 16. Tom Amone 17. Alex Seyfarth 18. Michael Chee-Kam 19. Billy Walters 20. Kelma Tuilagi 21. Jake Simpkin

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: David Munro, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Henry Perenara

NSW Cup
Parramatta v Wests Magpies (WST) @ Bankwest, Sun 1:35pm​

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
"on the ground" . . . like Brown and Gutho rolling around after a tackle, rubbing their neck ?
Or just on the field ?
Wouldn't you laugh if we beat them ?
That'd be the only rhyno antidote that would work.
He wouldn't be sighted till mad Monday.

Pezz70

Juniors
If Brooks is settled and plays like he did against the Panthers Tigers will win this game. If he lets Moses(if he plays) get the better of him again, as he has too often Tigers lose. I’ve got a feeling this might be 3 on the trot for the first since....... I can’t remember the last time.

stryker

First Grade
Hmm I’m not confident. Our discipline is poor and errors too high. We don’t apply pressure correctly. We would need to play pretty perfect by our standards to take them.
Having said that, we need this win to convince the boys that they can mix it with a decent side. I’m still not seeing enough out of this team to pick them but they are improving, so they are in with a puncher’s chance.
I predict a narrow loss.

The way the boys have been turning up and given our potential, we are a red hot chance here. Brooks is back, spine settled, our whole backline is threat at the moment. Forwards had a blinder last week. Twal ffs, his best game I can remember. You think a player is done and dusted and they have defining game. Plus he’s playing for contract. As a unit, they are pumping. Second and even third effort defence.

It took him 12 rounds but Madge has finally adjusted to the new rules. Those junior smug were very busy, it was a good hit out.

They will think we are Southern Newcastle and we will take them by surprise.

Besides that, they have more dickheads in their side than any other club and need a good solid belting.

(Packer needs another shot at the cat or he gets the bad anxiety.)

If the desire is there, I think we should romp home by two tries.

Last edited:
Hmm I’m not confident. Our discipline is poor and errors too high. We don’t apply pressure correctly. We would need to play pretty perfect by our standards to take them.
Having said that, we need this win to convince the boys that they can mix it with a decent side. I’m still not seeing enough out of this team to pick them but they are improving, so they are in with a puncher’s chance.
I predict a narrow loss.
Ffs harden up.

We haven’t beaten a good side yet and they’ll be near full strength.
A lot of improvement is required, which I have my doubts we can muster in one week. It’s likely we lose this one and beat Melbourne.
I’m going the other way around.

I noticed Madge spent a lot more time with the side after last weeks match and was very late for the press conference.

He’s usually millisecond perfect. He’s on a different tack.

If we lose by 18 or less against the Storm, the cat will get a few extra kitty crunchies

WT need to stick it up Parra the way Saints did ,they have a soft yellow underbelly, we know it ,Parra know ,every body knows it, soon as a bit of pressure is applied to them they fold.
However the WT need to stop the dumb mistakes, yet having their hooker out helps our cause as he is there best player.

stryker

First Grade
WT need to stick it up Parra the way Saints did ,they have a soft yellow underbelly, we know it ,Parra know ,every body knows it, soon as a bit of pressure is applied to them they fold.
However the WT need to stop the dumb mistakes, yet having their hooker out helps our cause as he is there best player.
Yeah Mahoney missing changes my mind a tad. They do not have an adequate replacement for him.

Tigerm

First Grade
No surprises, which is great.

Atkins ref us against Panthers? He gave it to us, I hope we can limit his effect?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tigerm

First Grade
We might win by 10 but I will bet London to a brick that Mbye won’t be MOM.If anything if parra win then he will likely be a big influence on them winning.
Since he has been in the 6, we have been playing better, maybe coincidence, maybe not. Whatever the reason, may it continue for the rest of the year?