What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Parramatta @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MasterTiger

Juniors
Potential scenario... when it comes down to its Brookes V Moses. Who will dominate? I have always supported Brookes. Now Brooky's chance to discard the boogieman.

Potential scenario... when it comes down to its Brookes V Moses. Who will dominate? I have always supported Brookes. Now Brooky's chance to discard the boogieman.
I was thinking about it as well.

Whenever he plays MM, Brooks re-lives the same crap game in his head for days leading up to the match-until it becomes a reality.

Without some kind of major psychiatric invention and/or labotomy, nothing will change.

The hope of the side is the pack, they come into the match looking pretty willing and determined.

12 Rounds and Madge finally has the selections sorted! He’s really stepping up this year!

Wizardman

First Grade
I am never confident against Parra. without a shadow of a doubt, they are our bogey side. No matter what situation our clubs are in, they f**k us every time....and usually by a big margin. I seriously cannot remember the last time we beat them. I doubt we have beaten them with Mitchell Moses in the side. It would be a big step towards Sept if we get the chocolates.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I can see a lot of dissapointment coming onto this forum soon. We've beaten two teams this year plus a team that was hugely inexperienced. We gave away a tonne of possession beating the team with 6 odd players out.

I'd love to win but don't bet on it.
Agree, whilst Ive seen some improvements in our game I'm wary after seeing who its been against. I've still seen a lot of traits in our game which would have been punished by better sides. Our starts to the second halves have poor and discipline against Panthers diabolical.

Last 4 weeks:

Beat Knights missing Ponga and Pearce
Lost to near full strength Warriors in a game we should have won
Beat Saints missing Dufty
Beat Panthers missing Origin players

We now have the Eels who we have lost 10 of our last 12 to. If we win it will need to be the best game we've played this year and then some. Eels are deserved favourites and we need to show a lot more to convince me yet.

Wizardman

First Grade
I can see a lot of dissapointment coming onto this forum soon. We've beaten two teams this year plus a team that was hugely inexperienced. We gave away a tonne of possession beating the team with 6 odd players out.

I'd love to win but don't bet on it.
Agree 100%. I've seen this movie before. We'll need to be at at our best to get them......that may not be enough either.

Tiger05

First Grade
Agree 100%. I've seen this movie before. We'll need to be at at our best to get them......that may not be enough either.

We've been here before and we know the result. I'm much more positive about the team because we appear to be building nicely but I doubt we make the finals this season.

Maybe and hopefully Madge had the Parra game worked out back in Rd 4, I believe that the Tigers team is better now (and so it should be). Tigers were down 3 tries before the Tigers 1st try, the Tigers scored 2 more before their normal, typical fade in the last 10. Ever since the Tigers lost that game 2 years back by 50 something to not much, they have lifted against this mob.

Still a very, very hard game to win though.

Love to see the ref get onto the likes of Guthrie and Brown milking penalties by holding their necks, rather then looking out for 1 guy in Laurie who has had some bad press this week for milking a penalty last weekend.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Maybe and hopefully Madge had the Parra game worked out back in Rd 4, I believe that the Tigers team is better now (and so it should be). Tigers were down 3 tries before the Tigers 1st try, the Tigers scored 2 more before their normal, typical fade in the last 10. Ever since the Tigers lost that game 2 years back by 50 something to not much, they have lifted against this mob.

Still a very, very hard game to win though.

Love to see the ref get onto the likes of Guthrie and Brown milking penalties by holding their necks, rather then looking out for 1 guy in Laurie who has had some bad press this week for milking a penalty last weekend.
Pisses me off the disproportionate criticism DL copped.He was not Robinson Crusoe re milking penalties on fri nite.Momo milked a few & if I remember correctly Jennings milked one as well yet the media pissants isolated DL as the culprit.

stryker

First Grade
Pisses me off the disproportionate criticism DL copped.He was not Robinson Crusoe re milking penalties on fri nite.Momo milked a few & if I remember correctly Jennings milked one as well yet the media pissants isolated DL as the culprit.
It was because he sprang to his feet, big smile and almost mocking his old team mates. I agree he is hardly Robinson, however his was the most obvious. It was a dreadful look. He doesn’t need that shit in his game.

Tiger05

First Grade
It was because he sprang to his feet, big smile and almost mocking his old team mates. I agree he is hardly Robinson, however his was the most obvious. It was a dreadful look. He doesn’t need that shit in his game.

I reckon this is BS. They all do it. It's the game. If I was coaching them I'd be telling all of them if they get hit to make a scene.

stryker

First Grade
I reckon this is BS. They all do it. It's the game. If I was coaching them I'd be telling all of them if they get hit to make a scene.
Are you aware you said that publicly? Lol
If I was his coach he’d be copping a fine.
Taking a dive is as weak as f**king piss

simmo1

First Grade
No point getting upset about the diving. The crackdown on high contact will only see more players doing it, and all teams will be guilty. We benefitted last weekend, but you can bet we will be on the receiving end at some point.

Tiger05

First Grade
Are you aware you said that publicly? Lol
If I was his coach he’d be copping a fine.
Taking a dive is as weak as f**king piss

Mate I'd be telling them to milk it for what it's worth. Laurie gets a bonus payment from me. I guarantee you I'd have a performance metric associated with it and that behavior would be rewarded.

Are you going soft ? Seriously.