What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Parramatta @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
The refereeing aside, yesterdays loss showed that there are players with short comings in our side, that just can’t cope once pressure is applied to them.

We don't have a top 4 team. If we played to our potential all season we may make the 8 but we haven't done that. I still think we are building well. We have a decent crop of forwards especially our young forwards.

You just can't turn a club like ours around quickly mainly because we don't have the talent. A couple of additional quality players and we might realistically push for the 8.

cerberus

Coach
Tommy Talau is so ordinary. Three years ago or so when he was playing state cup he was so lazy but people were begging for him to be selected in first grade. Oh well be careful for what you wish for.
he cant count . has the concentration of a gold fish .
in all honesty any kid from the reggie's is a better option then him .

well i never thought id say this , but we missed mbye at 5/8 . it gives the side balance .
jtj even looked better on the wing, when he was there .

the photo of the ref kissing parra players. like it's a new years eve party ,should be filed for
any appearance , at the judiciary .

Tigerm

First Grade

JUDICIARY REPORT: ROUND 14​

PLAYERCHARGESUSPENSION
Apisai Koroisau (Penrith Panthers)Grade 1 Tripping$1,150 fine
Kobe Hetherington (Brisbane Broncos)Grade 1 High Tackle - Careless$1,150 fine
Mitch Barnett (Newcastle Knights)Grade 1 Contrary Conduct$1,350 fine
Kevin Proctor (Gold Coast Titans)Grade 2 High Tackle - Careless1-2 weeks
Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Sydney Roosters)Grade 1 High Tackle - Careless$1,900 fine
Ben Marschke (Sydney Roosters)Grade 2 Dangerous Contact - Head/Neck2-3 weeks
Cameron Munster (Melbourne Storm)Grade 1 Contrary Conduct$1,700 fine
Tom Amone (Wests Tigers)Grade 1 Contrary Conduct$1,150 fine
Luke Brooks (Wests Tigers)Grade 1 Dangerous Throw$1,350 fine
Isaiah Papali'i (Parramatta Eels)Grade 1 Contrary Conduct$1,150 fine
Maika Sivo (Parramatta Eels)Grade 2 High Tackle - Careless1-2 weeks

Off topic, but looking at above, NRL are worried about the game & mums letting their kids play being concerned about head high tackles etc and yet Munster gets fined twice in a week for such a grub act. Many mums would be just as concerned with that.

gordsy

Juniors
Not sure Madden will do better than Mybe but give the other 3 kids a go as for big Ken. He's a typical Tigers signing, has a few good games but plenty of bog average games. Go team ordinary...

stryker

First Grade
We don't have a top 4 team. If we played to our potential all season we may make the 8 but we haven't done that. I still think we are building well. We have a decent crop of forwards especially our young forwards.

You just can't turn a club like ours around quickly mainly because we don't have the talent. A couple of additional quality players and we might realistically push for the 8.
How long are you going to give them?
Its been 10 years….

stryker

First Grade
Lol Hetherington was sent from the field, yet only copped the smallest fine dealt out this week

Tigerm

First Grade
I only got to watch the game today but I reckon you guys got dudded when it mattered, to the point you were reffed out of it. The game itself these days seems to hinge on whims and close calls. I wish you guys better in coming weeks.
Cheers, give you a tip, don’t go the the Panthers site when you beat them😂 they lose there shit completely😂😂😂

The Rosco

Bench
I only got to watch the game today but I reckon you guys got dudded when it mattered, to the point you were reffed out of it. The game itself these days seems to hinge on whims and close calls. I wish you guys better in coming weeks.
Well, at least you show more sense than one of your eels mates. Appreciate your common sense.
His line of thinking was that we are complaining coz we were a man down for 10 mins.
The eels, on the other hand were a man down for 20 mins.
So we don't have a thing to whinge about.
Yet more validation for my sign-off tag, just under the thin black line below.

Tigertail

Juniors
Sounds weird, I’m not hugely disappointed. Literally everything that could go wrong did. Every call, every bounce, we just had nothing go our way.

the Walters selection was horrendous from Madge. He killed everything that came his way in attack and missed a stack of tackles for line breaks/tries

The worst part of the game was Brooks getting cited for a lifting tackle in the 79th minute FFS, he’ll miss a few weeks for that.

The club really needs to have a word with the NRL over Atkins, the last 2 weeks we have been completely and utterly smashed by him. I have no idea what half the 6 agains were for, they came from nowhere. 18-8 penalties/6 agains against. Keep in mind 2 of ours were from incidents that were sin bins, and how the hell weren’t they send offs?
Exactly, and there were a few earlier incidents like the Twal penalty, Twal stood his ground, there was no attempt of tackling and Lussick takes a dive, Parra get a penalty, also the Nofa strip could of went either way. Then the bomb that Laurie dropped , he never had possession of the ball, he wasn't given the opportunity to get the ball, cause he was smashed without possession, should be no try and we should of received a penalty.
Sivo and Papali both get sin bins however others have been sent off for a lot less, and we lose Doueihi for the game, how is that a fair outcome.

betcats

Referee
Haha I even got a personal jab from this triggered spastic. Salty panfers fans are the best :D

Storm are going to put 40 on you bums also, thinking you might make something out of this season was nice while it lasted for you hey? hahahaha f**king dumb troll

BrisTiger

Juniors
Tommy Talau is so ordinary. Three years ago or so when he was playing state cup he was so lazy but people were begging for him to be selected in first grade. Oh well be careful for what you wish for.
How the hell is he selected every week?? The amount of times he had a 2 on 1 opportunity, never looked outside him, and looked happy to die with the ball. Am not 100% sold on Maumalo, but if it means this chump never sees first grade again, then it's money well spent.