What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Sea Eagles @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Knights v Sea Eagles

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Vision

First Grade
this will be a great test to see if we've changed mindset from the Cowboy's and Bulldogs games..

We should blow them off the park, but to a man Manly will be primed to win

mozza91

Coach
Taufua and Taupau both out is huge. Will be interesting to see how we manage to lose this one.

Taupau, AFB and more out for Manly...unfortunately this game has "massive Newy choke" written all over it.

Should annihilate these bums.

mozza91

Coach
Have a bad feeling about it. Might just be a natural reaction from a long suffering Knights fan though.

Would be great to give the Manly scum a touch up but I’ll be stoked just to get the 2 points.

The_Frog

First Grade
This is the game that defines our season, win and go 5 clear of 9th team and almost guarantees us a spot in final 8 possibly top 4.
Top 4 is certainly possible, you'd want the Roosters to knock over the Raiders and then your lads beat the Roosters, and no other slip ups, the last of which has been beyond this side thus far. My dollar is on the Raiders to grab 4th, but I'd be more than happy to meet your team at Penrith in week 1.

Burwood

Bench
They’re just rolling upfield while our defense waits for the ball carrier to reach the line.