What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs South Sydney @ Stadium Australia

Who will win? Round 14: South Sydney v Newcastle

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhilGould

Bench
Hasn't exactly been left a high bar by Musgrove. I would guess Tuala shifts to left wing and Young plays outside Mann on the right.

Yosh

Coach
I think Tuala is far superior on the left than the right. I have absolutely no statistics and data to back up that statement but my two cents.

I'm more confident about this one than I was last week. Longest odds to win of the round though.
Missing Ponga big time. There isn't a single wow factor in the team.

Yosh

Coach
Hodgson looks kinda small? Dufty size? Very agile in attack but hasn't been tested at the back at all. If he is our future fullback I hope we sign two big wingers in the mold of Maika Sivo.

Gagai and Mitchell's brothers look like they only made it on the team due to their brothers. Didn't we have Jacob Gagai on our books for a while?

Tautau Moga looks like he is enjoying bullying the kids out there. Thank God we got rid of him.

PhilGould

Bench
Defends like his brother but with none of the attacking ability. Amazing that he's still getting opportunities.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Defends like his brother but with none of the attacking ability. Amazing that he's still getting opportunities.
Just got smoked by Dylan Lucas after busting the line. One on one in the backfield, Gagai may as well not have been there.

Lucas with 4 today, 2 long range. Looks fantastic. Simi a double himself. Centre no issue at cup level.

aqua_duck

Coach
I like the look of Jacob Kiraz, only 19 years old, prototypical build for a modern winger at 6'2 and around the 95kg mark, was marking up against Josh Mansour today and more than held his own