What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Canberra @ GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce

Who will win? Round 15: Canberra v Newcastle

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seage

Juniors
It's just a few good blokes getting undone by the work of more shit blokes, talent wise in this team.

Frederick

Staff member
Young is twice the size of Cotric. He should've smothered him instead of going low

Jono078

Referee
HAHAHAHAH Tuala... Fair dinkum there's been some woeful tackle attempts by our backs in the first 20.

K-Man

Bench
I genuinely do not know what our coaching staff believes our philosophy is as a team. When we have the ball, what are we actually trying to do? We don't play with dominant halves, we don't play with ball playing forwards who interchanges passes, we don't focus around the ruck, we don't aim to get quality ball to our wide players, we don't build pressure with repeat sets, we don't throw the ball around but we also don't complete well or keep the mistakes down. We just turn up and run around a bit, get beaten and talk about our effort areas in the press conference.

Seage

Juniors
I genuinely do not know what our coaching staff believes our philosophy is as a team. When we have the ball, what are we actually trying to do? We don't play with dominant halves, we don't play with ball playing forwards who interchanges passes, we don't focus around the ruck, we don't aim to get quality ball to our wide players, we don't build pressure with repeat sets, we don't throw the ball around but we also don't complete well or keep the mistakes down. We just turn up and run around a bit, get beaten and talk about our effort areas in the press conference.
Exactly this.

Jono078

Referee
Raiders will go close to 50 today. You can see our boys about to really give up I think.

How many times are they going to kick in behind us and find plenty of open space? I know Ponga isn't 100% out there and he's been our best so far, but man I hate his positioning for cleaning up kicks.