What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Cowboys @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Knights v Cowboys

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silent Knight

First Grade
What were the stats on Pasimo? I thought he got through a fair bit of work in his minutes.

Saulo
minutes - 19
run mtrs - 64
post contact - 32
tackles - 11
tackle efficiency - 100%

Source: https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2020/round-15/knights-v-cowboys/ (under "Player Stats").

When I met Pasami in 2019 I thought he was a bit on the light side for a prop forward, but I also understood how young he was and he would develop over time.

This year though, bloody hell. Looks like a Mack truck when he comes on, he's really beefed up in the muscle department. Must be working hard in the gym.

Yosh

Coach
I'm absolutely fed up with Klemmers 200m and 35 tackles a game. Who does he think he's kidding?

Need some more local guys trying hard like Sione!!!

You totally forgot about his totally stupid offloading ability and his ability to stand in the tackle to get a quick play of the ball. Needs more drop balls and stupid aggressive plays that gives away dumb penalties. Definitely needs to add to his game.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Facebook is saying Klemmer charged with crusher tackle

2 weeks with early plea

I just checked the NRL Judiciary page and the 2020 Judiciary Charges thread in the main forum. All I’ve seen so far from our game was that Josh Maguire was cited for a dangerous tackle on Ponga (will receive a fine). Nothing on Klemmer.

It was probably just some spiteful rival fans making up sh*t on FB because they don’t like our club. And there’s all kinds of nasty and stupid sh*t on FB.

EdLondon

Juniors
Saulo
minutes - 19
run mtrs - 64
post contact - 32
tackles - 11
tackle efficiency - 100%

Source: https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2020/round-15/knights-v-cowboys/ (under "Player Stats").

When I met Pasami in 2019 I thought he was a bit on the light side for a prop forward, but I also understood how young he was and he would develop over time.

This year though, bloody hell. Looks like a Mack truck when he comes on, he's really beefed up in the muscle department. Must be working hard in the gym.

Not bad for less than 20 mins on the field

mozza91

Coach
Full credit to King. Bent the line with every run. He and Saulo added plenty in their short stints.

Spot On

Coach
There's no doubt we've got great forwards and pretty good outside backs. Bit of depth in both too.

That aint our problem.

Still Nutty

Juniors
upload_2020-8-25_15-8-38.png

"Hi Shiba, we are all lined out here, ready to score....so take a dummy half run, kill the play and try your luck to see if you can attract a professional foul"?! D'Oh!

Latest posts