What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Melbourne @ Sunshine Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Melbourne v Wests Tigers

• Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
I didn’t think we could win, but this is just poor, I’m done for the night.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
That right edge is the single worst defensive side I’ve ever seen in the history of rugby league. That’s including junior teams I’ve watched too

no line speed, no aggression, no urgency.

fix that up and we might keep them under 60

Tiger05

First Grade
That right edge is the single worst defensive side I’ve ever seen in the history of rugby league. That’s including junior teams I’ve watched too

no line speed, no aggression, no urgency.

fix that up and we might keep them under 60

Roberts has never been able to defend. He has Nofo outside him and Luc inside him. Then Mbye who typically can defend is pushing through from the inside of all of them.

It's like the worst shit sandwich of defensive players of all time excluding Mbye who tonight has been as shit defensively as he has been with the ball for us for most of his contract. So probably the worst right side defense ever seen in first grade.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Roberts has never been able to defend. He has Nofo outside him and Luc inside him. Then Mbye who typically can defend is pushing through from the inside of all of them.

It's like the worst shit sandwich of defensive players of all time excluding Mbye who tonight has been as shit defensively as he has been with the ball for us for most of his contract. So probably the worst right side defense ever seen in first grade.

theres a reason why Nofa and Luciano will never wear a sky blue jersey

been heavily exposed tonight

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Anyone’s interest just completely die after this game?
Each time Melbourne sliced through with ease I kinda hoped they would keep going to break some record

I have tickets to the Leichhardt game but I think they’d be better served as toilet paper now

stryker

First Grade
Is Laurie our worst defensive fullback ever?
I told you guys he is no superstar.
He plays poorly one more time and I’d hook the weak gutted bastard to reggies.

Latest posts