What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Bulldogs @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 16: Knights v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
How many ACL’s do you do before calling time?

Can’t believe the luck we have had this years with injuries
Dunno, have to ask Moga.

Unfortunately I totally believe it. We've had more years like this than I care to remember. This is just us. This is peak Knights.

Frederick

Staff member
The *only* positive I can draw from Ponga going down is that I'll probably win my supercoach matches now.

Hollow f**king victory though

Well going into this match i thought 12 +but with no griffin and ponga that levels out the playing field. Well on another note i have been thinking ,for a while watson at fullback and ponga in the halves with pearce.watson having a blinder ,he is a runner thats it.time for change it best for the team.

perverse

Referee
Well going into this match i thought 12 +but with no griffin and ponga that levels out the playing field. Well on another note i havs been thin,ing for a while watson at fullback and ponga in the halves with pearce.watson having a blinder ,he is a runner thats it.time for change it best for the team.
Watson is still playing first and second receiver in attack. He could have done this any week.

Kalyn should play where Kalyn wants to play.

perverse

Referee
He makes a line break basically every week and runs for over 100m too. People just must not like his face or something
He needs to develop more to his game to put doubt in the defence for his running game. No question about that, but the Dogs are shit enough that he can run all night largely unchallenged.