What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Dragons @ UOW Jubilee Oval

Who will win? Round 16: Dragons v Knights

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Has anyone seen how Hodko is going in reserve grade? Also who here thinks that he'll be back in first grade without an injury to Feeney or Lamb?

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
This is a winnable game for us. De Belin is out and looks like Frizzell might be out as well. Not to mention the Dragons are in a bit of a form slump at the moment and have looked really poor the last few weeks. Also we've had a couple of bye rounds recently so we should be pretty fresh.

All that being said I doubt any of it will matter, we'll play them back into form and get beaten by 30 points.

Still Nutty

Juniors
Has anyone seen how Hodko is going in reserve grade? Also who here thinks that he'll be back in first grade without an injury to Feeney or Lamb?

I haven't seen any of his Reggie form of late but I saw him interviewed on NBN the other day...according to him - he is still putting in, his knee is right now and he has also been investing time with the FG halves to impart his knowledge and advice to keep developing Feeney and Lamb (http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2017/06/21/hodkinson-hungry-as-ever-to-rediscover-his-best/)

I personally don't see Brownie bringing him back unless injuries force his hand at this stage...but it also sounds like he will be hanging around until the end of his contract in 2018, regardless of which grade he is in and I'm not frustrated with him for that - that anger rests with Hagan and Stone

Still Nutty

Juniors
Klein is video ref this week- lol

LOL - yeah, I wonder what advice he'll pass to the on-field ref in this game :rolleyes:

"Nah, it's all good...don't bother sending it upstairs, just pay the try mate"
1497015416018.jpg

Glendale

Juniors

I've heard he's been dominating that comp. Which is the minimum you'd expect from a former SOO halfback. Atm Feeney and Lamb are playing better and the team is better off then when he was in it. He'll have to wait for an injury.

The hardest thing with the Hogko situation is he sounds like such a great bloke and a really good clubman.

You can imagine the dummy spits and minimal input from many other of our recently departed players if they were in his position.

I haven't seen any of his Reggie form of late but I saw him interviewed on NBN the other day...according to him - he is still putting in, his knee is right now and he has also been investing time with the FG halves to impart his knowledge and advice to keep developing Feeney and Lamb (http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2017/06/21/hodkinson-hungry-as-ever-to-rediscover-his-best/)

I personally don't see Brownie bringing him back unless injuries force his hand at this stage...but it also sounds like he will be hanging around until the end of his contract in 2018, regardless of which grade he is in and I'm not frustrated with him for that - that anger rests with Hagan and Stone

Spot On

Coach
The hardest thing with the Hogko situation is he sounds like such a great bloke and a really good clubman.

You can imagine the dummy spits and minimal input from many other of our recently departed players if they were in his position.

One hundred per cent mate.

Have to wrap Trent for this. An expensive halves coach but his professionalism behind the scenes seems to be top notch.

PhilGould

Bench
Mataora will get his shot today with Randell dropping off the bench. I guess this means Yates will have a short stint at hooker.

Latest posts