What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Dragons @ UOW Jubilee Oval

Who will win? Round 16: Dragons v Knights

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swarzey

Bench
Probably the most disgraceful 40 minutes we've put together this year. Couldn't hold the ball, couldn't defend, gave away cheap penalties, allowed duds to run up the middle and make monster yardage. Nobody stood up, Feeney was cancer, didn't attack their left edge at all, Lamb with shit 40/20 attempts on the 3rd and 4th countless times. Zero heart at all. Gagai can't f**king defend for shit and highlights how much of a fraud he is.

Sack the entire team and burn the club down. f**king waste of space this club is.

Johns Magic

Referee
Pretty gutting. Even with the usual bullshit calls against us factored in we should never have lost that. The team is like a deer in headlights when momentum swings against them. Not surprising when we have no real leaders out there.

Seage

Juniors
I missed the game. Someone told me at halftime it was 28-10. And yet I had no confidence we'd hold and win. But somehow I am still filthy about it.
How on earth could we f**k that up.

T-Boon

Coach
I am repulsed by the state of the ruck these days.
Dugan got 2 ruck penalties for punching guys because he didn't like getting tackled. The other ruck penalty he got was because he fell over trying to get a fast play the ball. All three of those penalties pretty much led to tries. Thanks Ref and rule book.
I don't get why the guy who gets tackled has all the rights in a play the ball. Or why the speed a team plays the ball (hr slows it down) is determining the outcome of games in the first place. Did a fast play the ball ever make a highlights reel? Does a kid give a damn about play the balls?
Lets go back to five metres so all this wrestle bullshit goes away.

Swarzey

Bench
Although I loved seeing Dugan get two penalties back to back for being a lazy merkin and not getting up to the play the ball that led to a try. Oh and the strip that wasn't called that led to another.

I f**king love rugby league. Shit club, shit refs, big bowl of shit every f**king weekend.

Latest posts