What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Canberra @ GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce / Ngunnawal

Who will win? Round 18: Canberra v Newcastle

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woody90

Juniors
did ya look up those stats litle Woody?

Yep. He’s currently ranked 7th in fantasy points out of the regular locks. With more points than a few blokes like Radley and Jake T who probably have double his salary.

I’ve always loved Croker so I’m happy with the change, but you’re completely full of shit.

Yep. He’s currently ranked 7th in fantasy points out of the regular locks. With more points than a few blokes like Radley and Jake T who probably have double his salary.

I’ve always loved Croker so I’m happy with the change, but you’re completely full of shit.
fantasy points 😀😀 hehehehe LMFAO how embarrassing.

Let's hope the Knights coach starts visiting super coach for his team selections each week hey little woody

hahaha mate seriously thanks for the cackle

Woody90

Juniors
fantasy points 😀😀 hehehehe LMFAO how embarrassing.

Let's hope the Knights coach starts visiting super coach for his team selections each week hey little woody

hahaha mate seriously thanks for the cackle

Lmao it’s more than what you’ve provided which is still absolutely zero.

Obviously I don’t care enough to compare every single stat, but fantasy points give a fairly good rough overview of a players involvement across all of the stats. Yeo and Carrigan right out in front with points for example.

Very happy to stand corrected if you want to go through every single lock forward stat or you have access to comparative data.

fantasy points haha jeez I'm still laughing
Lmao it’s more than what you’ve provided which is still absolutely zero.

Obviously I don’t care enough to compare every single stat, but fantasy points give a fairly good overview of a players involvement.

Very happy to stand corrected if you want to go through every single lock forward stat or have comparison data.
Stats are readily available on NRL/FOX + you could just watch the game.

:rolleyes: Wonder if Madge uses supercoach for selecting SOO players?

Sure is one of the most stupid posts I've read for a while. What are you like 12 yrs old ?

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Fantasy scores are just an amalgamation of the all stats you were continually asking to be given. It’s not a good way to judge players at all but it’s literally what you were asking for until you didn't like the answer.
Pretty much but no doubt old mate will keep harping on into deaf ears.

Fantasy scores are just an amalgamation of the all stats you were continually asking to be given. It’s not a good way to judge players at all but it’s literally what you were asking for until you didn't like the answer.
is this to me ? I never asked for stats . I asked if he had looked at stats - I know I have.

FANTASY points haha

Elliot will be off to the Roosters and SOO Captain in no time. hahaha SuperCoach ffs

And to my original opinion which I am intitled to - Elliot is a waste of cap space. I stand by that. 100% plodder.

Just looking at the ladder. We have the lowest points scored of any team in the league.

I know we've had a spine of Cogger, Hastings, no quality hooker and no Ponga but yikes...the worst attack in the league? That's damning.

Yosh

Coach
Just looking at the ladder. We have the lowest points scored of any team in the league.

I know we've had a spine of Cogger, Hastings, no quality hooker and no Ponga but yikes...the worst attack in the league? That's damning.
I thinks it's more to do with our style of play. We are so damn conservative with the ball. A little less so thr past few weeks. Our long kicking game has been non existant for a while, so makes it hard for us to be in attacking positions for long periods. Pryce and Ponga should fix that.

We have points in us that's for sure.

Woody90

Juniors

Yep, tbh I don’t think we’ve had any real shape in attack all year - that paired with conservative tactics like Yosh said and form/injury problems in the spine have all contributed. Obviously losing Dom in the off season who got us some against the grain tries last year before we clicked doesn’t help either, but it’s definitely not the major issue.

I’ve heard a few people say that until this time last year our attack wasn’t good either, but to me the biggest difference last year to now is that last year we were trying a lot of different things in attack but it just wasn’t coming off - so when it started to click, our attack was great. That’s why I’m a lot more disbelieving that we’re going to go on another run like a lot of people think we have potential to. Even with Ponga back we’re not going to be able to score a lot of points if we play conservative and can’t get him into the right places on the field with good ball. I hope I’m wrong.

Dom Young is a big contributor . Statistically Roosters have the best attack they've had in 90 yrs. Dom and Tupou 3rd and 4th on TRY SCORED. ( not sure their fantasy points :rolleyes: )

Good player and great clubman is Tuala but he aint no Dom Young.

+

Fringe First Grade halves that have been out of form.