What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Manly @ 4 Pines Park, Brookvale

Who will win? Round 18: Manly v Newcastle

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
Looks like we're winning the arm wrestle so far. Ponga heavily involved already. Let's put on some tries!

Jono078

Referee
It's early days but this is looking like 2018/19 Ponga and I'm getting a little excited..

Yosh

Coach
Stupid drop ball and Gagai needless penalty. There goes our period of dominance. It's so Newcastle like.

Jono078

Referee
Jesus Tuala is incredibly bad defensively at centre. Surely it's gotten to the point where AOB just doesn't play him there?

Yosh

Coach
That Coca Cola lad is pretty special. Would have been hard to stop 1v1 anyone. Tuala missed the tackle but dropped ball and Gagai gave them the chance.

Was Gagai really worth it do we think? I was opposed to his resigning but his first couple of games had me eating humble pie. The pie was about 2 bites and now he's back to absolute trash again. How tf didn't we end up with at least 2 of Reynolds, Burton and Hynes?