What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Melbourne @ AAMI Park

Who will win? Round 18: Melbourne v Newcastle

• Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seage

Juniors
I feel like AOB will just say in his presser 'We were missing Pearce, Safiti, and lost Ponga and Klemmer. We tried hard and when we get players back we'll be better.'

Yosh

Coach
Watching the Storm, they seem purposeful every time they attack or defend. Never are they clueless. Every player seems to know what's going on every second of the game.

We just pold around most of the time. Can't believe we let in 40 just like that...

Yosh

Coach
Brodie comes in and we score!!!

I hope we see more Watson in the middle because he is a live wire.

GidleyTwinz

Juniors
Have you seen his woeful attempt at playing fullback tonight? He's part of the circus.
Definitely hope we don't resign Watson to play the roving middle-forward role off the bench (which he's been really good at), because he isn't a good fullback.

Think resigning the Saifitis was a mistake too - can't imagine they'd be good playing #1...

TooheysNew

Coach
Definitely hope we don't resign Watson to play the roving middle-forward role off the bench (which he's been really good at), because he isn't a good fullback.

Think resigning the Saifitis was a mistake too - can't imagine they'd be good playing #1...
He doesn't want to be a roving middle forward off the bench. That's kind of the whole point.

Jono078

Referee
Prior to this match I had convinced myself we're capable of winning 7 in a row after tonight.

Now I think we're more likely to lose all 7.