What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Melbourne @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 18: Wests Tigers v Melbourne

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Ken Maumalo was one of the best wingers in the comp when he signed with the tigers

tigers Ruined another players career he hasn’t been able to get a game for 2 years

What are you on. Big Ken was let go from the warrriors because he was at the back end of his career. He did alright with us as well.

Wizardman

First Grade
Ken Maumalo was one of the best wingers in the comp when he signed with the tigers

tigers Ruined another players career he hasn’t been able to get a game for 2 years
Bitch please........he was pretty out of favour with the Warriors when he came in.

well I’m happy with the effort considering last weeks effort and the fact that they were playing the team leading the comp.

Still a work in progress for many but plenty to like about many going forward. Issue is brain fades, lack of genuine speed out wide and consistency.

Worst attack and defence in comp will never get a team off the bottom of the ladder.

Wizardman

First Grade
Horrendous coaching from Benji, who would have thought picking a 5ft nothing centre on the wing against 6’3 will Warbrick would cost us big time. Meanwhile this is happening in NSW cup

Agree, that was a clanger selection. Centres or reserve grade.

I think we've seen the reason why the Storm didn't go on with it when it came to developing Faatape. His attitude seems great but size is a bit against him in terms of making it in first grade. I'd like him to have another off-season with us before we make a final call on him.

Horrendous coaching from Benji, who would have thought picking a 5ft nothing centre on the wing against 6’3 will Warbrick would cost us big time. Meanwhile this is happening in NSW cup

100%. 1.78 for a winger unless he’s the fastest, safest winger in the comp, nah, don’t think so.

For me it’s Lobb 1.96 and Naden 1.89 over the summer with nothing but sprint training and time spent with GWS to learn the in and outs of leaping, leaping and retaining possession etc.

Turuva 1.81m, will no doubt be the favourite to get 1 wing spot, love him to show everyone that he’s as good as To’o 1.82 though.

Charlie Stains is only 1.84 and the old 6 foot was pretty normal years back. Luke Laulilii is only 1.75 though but at least he has a heart 😐.

Latest posts