What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Manly @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Weird game, not sure what to take/make of it. Just happy we got the rub of the green and 2 points.

6 wins for the year was my pass mark, as sad as that sounds.

Tiger05

First Grade
I reckon i could argue Seyfarths been one of our top 5 players this year.

Api, Galvin, Bula, Samuela easily the top 4. Would say hes probably next down.

I'd probably agree. I'm trying to think who else has been better.

I mean Doueihi's defense has been top notch but he hasn't played enough games.

Nutz

Bench
I’m hoping Doueihi realises during off season it’s time for him to retire
AD frustrates me. One minute he scores a nice try in the corner then the next minute he gets pushed off in a pathetic attempt to tackle which leads to a potential try to Souths, but held up by a baby Luki Laulilii.
4:35 min mark

When things are going good for him he can be the best on ground but more often that not its the opposite.
He's not costing us anything next year so I don't really care what happens to him.

Tiger Ted

Bench
AD frustrates me. One minute he scores a nice try in the corner then the next minute he gets pushed off in a pathetic attempt to tackle which leads to a potential try to Souths, but held up by a baby Luki Laulilii.
4:35 min mark

When things are going good for him he can be the best on ground but more often that not its the opposite.
He's not costing us anything next year so I don't really care what happens to him.
If he’s getting picked in the NRL team next yr then we r in trouble.Hes a massive liability.I had hope for him when he was talking the talk when returning from the long layoff but he’s shown that he’s incapable of walking the walk.Someone he respects needs to pull him aside & tell him
It’s time to put the cue in the rack.

Nutz

Bench
If he’s getting picked in the NRL team next yr then we r in trouble.Hes a massive liability.I had hope for him when he was talking the talk when returning from the long layoff but he’s shown that he’s incapable of walking the walk.Someone he respects needs to pull him aside & tell him
It’s time to put the cue in the rack.
When AD returned he took an intercept to race the full length of the field to out pace Weekes who is a young gun speedster. I thought is this the new AD.
But alas his defence is again poor for an experienced back.

I think he can be a contributor next year but depth only. I can't see him ousting our current stock plus new additions....unless of course his boyfriend Benji thinks otherwise.

Nutz

Bench
I'd probably agree. I'm trying to think who else has been better.

I mean Doueihi's defense has been top notch but he hasn't played enough games.
I'm sorry Tiger buddy, AD's defense is fair, even improved but not top notch. He tends to arm grab too much

Tigerm

Coach
I’m hoping Doueihi realises during off season it’s time for him to retire
I mentioned earlier last week, that the Parra thread is saying, they are chasing him.
They don’t need to be too fast to catch him, if they want him.

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm sorry Tiger buddy, AD's defense is fair, even improved but not top notch. He tends to arm grab too much

It was a joke. I honestly think the guy is a massive liability. That game you showed highlights of he was great but since then he has been horrible. You remember the good game but not the crap that he dishes out all the time. I should add it isn't just one good game followed up by 5 bad ones. It's one good 15 minute period followed up by 65 minutes of crap.

Nutz

Bench
It was a joke. I honestly think the guy is a massive liability. That game you showed highlights of he was great but since then he has been horrible. You remember the good game but not the crap that he dishes out all the time. I should add it isn't just one good game followed up by 5 bad ones. It's one good 15 minute period followed up by 65 minutes of crap.
Sorry mate, I'm a bit slow ha ha

Nutz

Bench
@Tiger05
What about his statement a few weeks ago when he said the stds were too low and some players need a stint in reserves. He'd be the first ha ha