What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Penrith @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta

Who will win? Round 18: Wests Tigers v Penrith

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
How much are they paying me to take on this rabble of shit, im in my 70s and should be sitting on a beach earning 20%
Sheens isn’t going to be missing out with this deal....Once Papaiili asked who was going to be coach Sheens hit gold ..WT would have asked him what he wanted and he would have told them..insisting he really doesn’t want to but if he has to then $$$!!! thank you..one last big payday..

Last edited:

Tigers1986

Juniors
Flat, useless, weak forwards, shithouse halfback who couldn't make an attacking kick if he tried. Ripped by some ref calls but seriously, they played Penrith's NSW Cup spine with the Samoan backline and NZ prop, and got embarrassed. I doubt we win another game this season.

Kelma must go to reserves now, or early release to Manly. This Brooks/Hastings/Douehi thing is a blight.

WA Tiger

Bench
f**k that. Just pay him to play reserve grade. It's one year at best. Put it this way he is a quality back up option and it's one year only.

That argument gives me the shits because I don't think Brooks is that bad
Make up your mind 05
Brooks is either shit or he isn’t…
None of this a Bob each way crap

Clue: He’s far from a good back up option and yes he is that bad

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Make up your mind 05
Brooks is either shit or he isn’t…
None of this a Bob each way crap

Clue: He’s far from a good back up option and yes he is that bad

I think Brooks is an all time great and he is going to explode under Sheensy next year. Buckle up for some exciting footy.

I was pretty disappointed, the Hastings at lock thing is a croc. Much prefer Offa at 13. Our outside backs are so bad!!!! The two centres today were woeful.
I agree, but to be fair to the centres and wingers they're doing so much of the forwards work in doing the hit ups off our line they must be absolutely knackered most of the time. They don't get subbed out to have a rest either. It also doesn't look like there's much of a plan to bring them into the attack either.

Having said that they're not running Lawrence-esque hard, straight lines at half gaps demanding the ball either.

Just a couple of the many things that need fixing.

gordsy

Juniors
Agreed. Absolute imposters all of them, especially Captian Chinny. How many try scoring opportunities did he squander singlehandedly? Lost an Origin series they should never have lost.
At least Cleary he doesn't stand over people and flex, pretend to be hard and then go missing when the going gets tough and the dirty work needs to be done like Luai. Talk about a myth of a player.
Also Kimmorley saying that it was disrespectful with them resting so many out is embarrassing, they still f**king beat us. If you want to talk disrespect, start with the players and the disrespect they constantly show the jersey..

Last edited:
Also Kimmorley saying that it was disrespectful with them resting so many out is embarrassing, they still f**king beat us. If you want to talk disrespect, start with the players and the disrespect they constantly show the jersey.
yeah, gordsy, thought the same, win the f**king game and then talk respect.
Win the game well and then say we beat a very under-strength Panthers side today but happy for the win.
Lose a game by 1 point even and speak about the opposition showing your team no respect, forget it.