What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Cronulla @ PointsBet Stadium, Woolooware / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 19: Cronulla v Wests Tigers

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What time is the British Airways flight to the old dart tomorrow? Bateman needs to be on it. I can’t believe BM starts him before Seyfarth

Now that we have the young forwards signed and the 9 half backs, can Benji & Richo now sign some talented, fast, motivated outside backs who can run like the wind as well as tackle and have the ability to read a game.

saying that, I thought the Tigers went okay for 50 minutes, ref sending Api off didn’t help but they did okay, yeah just okay but as I said to a mate, the Tigers are coming last.

Wizardman

First Grade
Tigers playing yet another team into form.
I'm so glad we have a 900k+ enforcer out there showing who's boss ;)
I've been on the verge of it....but now it is official. Im now in the "f**k off Stef" club. He is turning into our next Aaron Woods in terms of popularity.

Nutz

Bench
Yeah, and thats even more reason he should committed to the ball carrier and made an attempt to tackle him instead of turning. I’d much rather a bloke in that position at the particular place on the field press in hard and have a crack. So very frustrating. I’d love to know why Benji played Sezer on the left tonight, it was a proper disaster. Sezer had easily his worst game for us and compounded his mistakes by being a halfwit and giving away penalties
I'll watch it tomorrow and try to see what your talking about.
Atm I'm too busy cleaning up peanut shells off the carpet after I threw a basket at the wall.
My missus has sent me to the sin bin.

Tiger05

First Grade
I've been on the verge of it....but now it is official. Im now in the "f**k off Stef" club. He is turning into our next Aaron Woods in terms of popularity.

His defense was so poor. Doueihi's was worse but that isn't a compliment.

I think pissing both of them off is the right thing to do. They have an upside but the downside is real bad.

Tigerm

First Grade
If we don't win any more games this season we will have gone three consecutive seasons with 4 wins, 20 losses.
It's hard to see anything positive atm, but looking at the draw, I think we will get a few more wins before this season is over, up to the players I suppose, but the end can't come quick enough :(

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
It's hard to see anything positive atm, but looking at the draw, I think we will get a few more wins before this season is over, up to the players I suppose, but it can't come quick enough :(as
We as fans need to forget about winning, so does Benji, time to give the young halves a bit of a go. I was really down on Sezer last night, he was ordinary, should’ve gave Mason a go at half back for a good portion of the game, why else have him on the bench

Nutz

Bench
His defense was so poor. Doueihi's was worse but that isn't a compliment.

I think pissing both of them off is the right thing to do. They have an upside but the downside is real bad.
AD has already signed a min wage contract for next year so he's not going anywhere. To be fair he's had knee recos. He should have stayed in Reggie's until last couple of rds.
To'a and Olam will play
centres for rest of year and give Feledy some game time too.
Remember before doing his knee, AD was asking 800k 🤣

Latest posts