What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Knights @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 19: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
I think if we had a decent goal kicker from the get go, we would be middle 8, with a final 4 posi in front of us.
Now we have someone who seems to be able to kick, anything is possible.

Pezz70

Juniors
Well preferably he steps Watson which shouldnt be too hard ..with Watson on the run..I hope Liddle is the success u say ..if they have signed him ..I love the idea of bringing in the experts ...for now if they can keep the ball away from Brooke’s in the last 4-5 minutes of tight games when our season is on the line ..I’m happy

Watson is a really good individual footballer, you put him in a top line side he adds to them, don’t underestimate him as a footy player. It’s a shame we didn’t sign him, him and Brooks half and 5/8 you’re looking at potent attack

Pezz70

Juniors
Watson is a really good individual footballer, you put him in a top line side he adds to them, don’t underestimate him as a footy player. It’s a shame we didn’t sign him, him and Brooks half and 5/8 you’re looking at potent attack

Maybe not so good in defence:joy:

WA Tiger

Bench
Anyone who is running at the pace he would have been in that situation if stepped is going to be vulnerable to missing their man .....In the end .He just blitzed Brooks ...and good luck to him..

simmo05

Bench
I was spewing when we missed him

WA Tiger

Bench
I think if we had a decent goal kicker from the get go, we would be middle 8, with a final 4 posi in front of us.
Now we have someone who seems to be able to kick, anything is possible.
anyway we still breathing another week ...bloody eels won today ..Shek was robbed with a minimal forward pass let through always..called forward Now that was sad ..but wow ..what a play what a player .what a pass prob no ref had ever seen a pass like that on that angle before so they called it forward.He said they put a lot of effort into that move..The Warriors were so brave I thought

Last edited:
Momirovski had a f**king ordinary start but he got better as the game went on. Not very strong though and doesn't look quick to me.

He almost bombed that last try too. Can we just play Talau already I’m sick of these nuffies on the wing.

Trent Robinson wrapped him highly and was disappointed to lose him. I'm not sure what he sees in him. I'd pick Bradley or Talau to debut ahead of Momirovski. I don't think Marsters spot should be safe anymore either, he has really gone off the boil in a big way.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Trent Robinson wrapped him highly and was disappointed to lose him. I'm not sure what he sees in him. I'd pick Bradley or Talau to debut ahead of Momirovski. I don't think Marsters spot should be safe anymore either, he has really gone off the boil in a big way.
I’d like to c Talau make his debut at the 8th wonder this wk probably for momo although I’d b happy if it was for the very under whelming marsters.

If only we had a top draw 3/4 line coz I’d have no doubt we’d walk into the 8 if we did.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
I’d like to c Talau make his debut at the 8th wonder this wk probably for momo although I’d b happy if it was for the very under whelming marsters.

If only we had a top draw 3/4 line coz I’d have no doubt we’d walk into the 8 if we did.

Marsters was meant to be this but it turns out he’s a gold plated turd.

Pezz70

Juniors
Marsters was meant to be this but it turns out he’s a gold plated turd.

Marsters was steady last weekend. Didn’t do too much wrong. I expect he’ll start to play a bit more freely in the next few weeks. I HOPE

We Probly need to play slightly deeper in attack and give him the ball earlier I reckon.