What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Manly @ 4 Pines Park, Brookvale / Cammeraygal

Who will win? Round 19: Manly v Newcastle

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
The only time we look remotely dangerous is when Pryce runs and gets a quick PTB.

Best papers over grand canyon sized cracks in defence on that left edge

Woody90

Juniors
We are missing 4 of our 5 starting backs. How did you not expect we would struggle?

Of course we were going to struggle.

Doesn’t mean AOB should be exempt from criticism and given a free pass for picking a young kid on debut out of position in the most important defensive position on the field.

Apey

Staff member
Missing 4/5 backs and its the 1/5 getting embarrassed for the most part.

That last Manly try was pretty good, and their second legit one.

Alex28

Coach
Of course we were going to struggle.

Doesn’t mean AOB should be exempt from criticism and given a free pass for picking a young kid on debut out of position in the most important defensive position on the field.
I think it highlights how much Best makes Marzhew look good. He’s been just as bad as Cant today.

Woody90

Juniors
Feel a bit sorry for Pryce as he’ll likely make way for Gamble.

I’m ok with that until you consider that someone like Marzhew will probably keep his spot due to lack of other options.

Woody90

Juniors
I think it highlights how much Best makes Marzhew look good. He’s been just as bad as Cant today.

I’m with you that Marzhew’s been terrible. Cants simply getting burnt for speed though. Can’t even blame him though as he’s a backrower.

I just hope it doesn’t hurt his confidence too much as he has potential if he’s picked in his correct position.

Alex28

Coach
I always expected us to struggle today, but Alex's defense of AOB is unwavering to say the least.

You don't see Melbourne put up these excuses.

I'd be surprised if this didn't end 46-6.
He doesn’t need my defence. He’s going nowhere.

Melbourne have been much, much better at talent identification than we have for years. That’s why they can find quality players to throw into first grade time and time again.

We are literally just starting to do that.

Latest posts