What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Manly @ 4 Pines Park, Brookvale / Cammeraygal

Who will win? Round 19: Manly v Newcastle

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aqua_duck

Coach
I understand we have most of our backline out but to me the fact we don’t have depth in nsw cup is a big issue. A guy like Wilson Decourcey should’ve been fast tracked instead he played Flegg then was dropped back to Sg Ball in the hopes of helping them to a title, where as most of the top prospects in his age group are playing cup and getting ready for 1st grade.

Rod

Bench
Not good for our already negative for and against either.
This is probably the biggest consequence from today, I'd already pencilled in a loss but going to be difficult overcoming a F/A that's close to -70.

aqua_duck

Coach
AOB needs to make a change, manly are making breaks at will literally every single time they go down that side.

Woody90

Juniors
Has KPP ever played centre?

Obviously it doesn’t matter as the games done but this can’t be good for Cant’s confidence.

Alex28

Coach
Feel a bit sorry for Pryce as he’ll likely make way for Gamble.

I’m ok with that until you consider that someone like Marzhew will probably keep his spot due to lack of other options.
If Gamble comes in next week, does Will Pryce go to Centre and Gags to wing?

He looks really good running the ball. We have to do something with him.

Woody90

Juniors
If Gamble comes in next week, does Will Pryce go to Centre and Gags to wing?

He looks really good running the ball. We have to do something with him.

The last thing I’d want to do after this game is change our usually centres.

I wouldn’t be against giving him (or Sharpe) a run on the wing over Marzhew or Maps.

Knight Tales

Bench
How do you trail 26 nil when you are keeping. Aside outside of your 20 metre zone: Jesus this team are incapable of changing it up.

Latest posts