What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs North Qld @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville

Who will win? Round 19: North Qld v Wests Tigers

• North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigers1986

Juniors
Cowboys will want to flex their muscles on their home patch and put us to the sword. Cowboys by 40. Holmes, Drinkwater, Taumololo, Nanai, man, it'll be a rough arvo

Tiger Ted

Bench
If there was ever a time the Wests Tigers could pull an absolute upset and give us a shred of hope for the future it's in this game.

Tigers by 1
With the absence of the dunce Kimmorley & AD 2nd wk at 5/8 wont surprise if this ends up a massive upset.

Pezz70

Juniors
Be no upset here lads, our outside backs will get absolutely embarrassed today. I wouldn’t be surprised to see 60-0. I’ll watch the first 20 because that’s all the tigers turn up for. Bunch of weakies

Pezz70

Juniors
Just looking at the side I’d be playing Naden at centre with Kepoa on the wing. Offa to lock, Seyfarth to start, Brooks to bench and Hastings at half. Still unlikely to win but a far better chance than what we look like we’re starting with. (Using the 17 we’ve nominated). Brooks could rotate at hooker or half (fresh) maybe playing half a game would suit him

Pezz70

Juniors
Here we go! Bad miss from Offa to let tamololo run for first try.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
WTF is happening?
It ain’t over but shit, they are having a go?
BK will be spewing😂

One of the best halves of footy we've put together all year. Probably dane laurie's best game. Especially in defence. He's saved at least 3 tries. Even kelma is looking great.

Whoever has been coaching the team this week needs to be signed up for next year.

The cowboys have been horrible though. Keep it up tigers for a big win!!!!!

Pezz70

Juniors
Brooks terrible miss, tigers didn’t number up at all, Kepoa also rushing up. Got to get the opposition on their backs too many quick play the balls. That’ll be it today I’d say

Pezz70

Juniors
Tualagi should’ve took that pass, wasn’t perfect but he should’ve had it. Tigers day is cooked floodgates will open here.

Pezz70

Juniors
Dumb kick off, loss of composure, need to play percentages still 10 minutes left you got to go deep and try force an error, that rubbish footy