What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs North Qld @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville

Who will win? Round 19: North Qld v Wests Tigers

• North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Pretty happy with that effort.Especialy considering their squad compared to ours. Still a couple of years away from top 8 but I am sensing light at the end of the tunnel.

Pezz70

Juniors
Pretty happy with that effort.Especialy considering their squad compared to ours. Still a couple of years away from top 8 but I am sensing light at the end of the tunnel.
It’s rubbish mate, low percentage panic football it’s become a hallmark of our play. Get behind and start panicking and doing stupid shit.
Nice try assist from Laurie there, he has had a great game today.

Pezz70

Juniors
Douehi and Laurie There you go. Didn’t give in wooooo. Tigers do some stupid shit to lose it wow ripped off. Unbelievable

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I can’t imagine how you blokes are feeling. I’m f**king gutted and I don’t even like you that much. Absolute robbery. Not for the first time this year either.

Pezz70

Juniors
If anyone wants to learn how to lose a game with 1 second to go we might be useful
I think we got robbed there. Was three or four metres off the play and both going towards the ball, Feldt took the dive the ball had been caught before the Feldt went down and the rest is history. Rubbish. Klein a days in first grade just ended there. Horrible call.

Latest posts