What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 2 vs Raiders @ GIO Stadium Canberra

Who will win? Round 2: Raiders v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pedge1971

First Grade
I trust Brown and the staff to do what I think is right. Like the Lamb interchange with Watson to hooker when their big blokes start puffing.

Lets hope Griffin slades them again.

My big worry is the attitude and coming down after last week. We are still a pretty young footy side.

Cannot wait.

Old dog

Juniors
You would think Jacob has to play, no game time last week, 18th man?, so no game this week would be to much missed game time otherwise Rd3 he is very rusty.
Maybe both Jacob and Yates play with Buhrer and Barnet (injured?) missing that would mean bench for them with Esee to 13 and Dan to prop.

Old dog

Juniors
No don't know a thing, just thinking that Jacob needs a run and everyone is saying Yates to replace Buhrer so I was just guessing that possibly both will be in so thought if anyone Barnett hurt his shoulder/arm last week that he might be in trouble. Could be anyone even Lamb, sorry for the scare, possibly my badly written comment.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Have an uneasy feeling about this one. Raiders coming off a loss, Sticky would have fired a rocket, home ground advantage and I feel we were lucky last week. If we dont improve ( a lot ) we are going to get our asses handed to us.

On the flip side hopefully our line speed and defense improves and Ponga Pearce and co begin to gel in attack. Dsaf and Barnett will be better for the run and here's hoping Barny brings is A mongrel game and gives it to em. I'm hopeful Lamb is brought into the game earlier than last week.

Spot On

Coach
Have an uneasy feeling about this one. Raiders coming off a loss, Sticky would have fired a rocket, home ground advantage and I feel we were lucky last week. If we dont improve ( a lot ) we are going to get our asses handed to us.

On the flip side hopefully our line speed and defense improves and Ponga Pearce and co begin to gel in attack. Dsaf and Barnett will be better for the run and here's hoping Barny brings is A mongrel game and gives it to em. I'm hopeful Lamb is brought into the game earlier than last week.

Manly continuing their great start to the season giving Parra a hiding atm. Their forwards were ferocious last week against us but we somehow held on.

I'd like to think if our pack improves today we should get the points.

Spot On

Coach
I thought they were good last last week. Obviously better this week. Not as many errors today but their defence was punishing last week.

Last edited:

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
Hopefully JSAf earns his keep. First grade spots for forwards are hard to get this year so this is one of the few chances he gets to impress.

Let’s see how competition for spots fires him up.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Canberra will be fired up but hopefully the boys are raring to go after a 9 day turn around.

On a side note gee we got lucky last week, Manly weren't great last week against us but just towelled up the Eels 54-0 so we did well to get them in the first round.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Ricky is ready

0004370-Texta-Nylorite-Textas.jpg

Latest posts