What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Titans v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
This team has been consistently bad for years now. It doesn’t matter who is brought in (players/coach) nothing changes. I honestly don’t think it will ever change and this is the best Knights fans will ever get, inconsistent performances and either scraping in finals or missing them all together.

Might need a rethink at the end of the season (next week) if I continue supporting this rabble or just giving the game up all together.
How and why though? Brownie came in and did the tough clean out and I think we'd all agree he rebuilt fairly well - we are in the finals after all. But why do we have these moments of utter shit still?

It's gotta be a Newcastle culture thing and I thought AOB could fix it. But each time we perform like this I start questioning wtf our coaching staff is doing.

slotmachine

First Grade
Klemmer is the first prop picked for those rep teams because of the reputation he built as a fiery physical prop earlier in his career, and because his stats still read well.

I think if he was just starting his career out now and playing his current style...he wouldn’t be making the same name for himself.

Still a good player. But I’ll take the enforcer model please.

Fair enough.

You asked before when the safs have terrible games. Well Dan's was tonight with an ak-47 tribute of 56m running the ball

Spot On

Coach
The only thing O'Brien needs to do this week is convince every player to run harder and hit hard (with shoulders) than Souths.

The rest does not matter cause he has been working on it all year ... and it is plain f**king rubbish.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I really hope the bunnies lose so we get that home final next week.
Then we have no supporters show up to cheer on this embarrassment of a team.

Johns Magic

Referee
This team has been consistently bad for years now. It doesn’t matter who is brought in (players/coach) nothing changes. I honestly don’t think it will ever change and this is the best Knights fans will ever get, inconsistent performances and either scraping in finals or missing them all together.

Might need a rethink at the end of the season (next week) if I continue supporting this rabble or just giving the game up all together.

I think this myself often. We have tried new things. Thrown money at the best coach and resources in the game. Snare the best young talent in the game. Land a rep halfback in his prime, and the game’s best prop.

Same false dawn each time.

But f**k we’ll all feel good when we get it right.

perverse

Referee
I think this myself often. We have tried new things. Thrown money at the best coach and resources in the game. Snare the best young talent in the game. Land a rep halfback in his prime, and the game’s best prop.

Same false dawn each time.

But f**k we’ll all feel good when we get it right.
This has been my mantra whenever a mate asks me why I still bother. 15 odd years and counting.

slotmachine

First Grade
I actually think a more interesting question is whether he had the balls to drop him for the finals. He was that bad today.

He should have been hooked today.And is the antithesis of a big game player.

There is a suggestion he is injured, if so he shouldn't be playing. Teams are targeting him now.

If green was unbroken you'd have to be thinking long and hard about going in with a green/lino combo.

Difference between us at our best and our worst. We are rarely at our best and our best wouldn't beat them tonight.
We've known for ages we are just making up the numbers. It'll be long after Pearce is gone we'll be in a position to have a real crack at in.
Win still possible next week then we'll fall apart again.

Latest posts