What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Warriors @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Warriors 13+

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
I'm pretty happy we are up. Go Tigers. I hope that isn't the knock on them.

How is this for another one - Mbye is playing a good game.

Tigerm

First Grade
Mbye is playing well, we have lost Laurie for the rest of the season by the looks

Ned Kelly

Juniors
regardless of the result of this game (probably going to an under strength Warriors, we are no chance of top 8

Ned Kelly

Juniors
BRILLIANT, Short kick by tiger.s Warriors score.
F M D.
I hate to say it but after following Wests for 60 years it is time to call it quits. I now live within another teams area ( to be un named) and follow them.
Never been so disappointed in all my years as a rugby league fan as I am now,

Vic Mackey

Referee
BRILLIANT, Short kick by tiger.s Warriors score.
F M D.
I hate to say it but after following Wests for 60 years it is time to call it quits. I now live within another teams area ( to be un named) and follow them.
Never been so disappointed in all my years as a rugby league fan as I am now,

I don’t blame you

Vozzy

Juniors
The fact that your up 10-0 playing a shit team with an easy draw and you can't be f**ked with effort means Madge will probably go but no one playing other then AD and Stephano should get another contract.

Nofo needs a spell for mine. Yes he scores but he seems so negative and it triggers down.

Pezz70

Juniors
The Tigers are the dumbest rugby league side in the NRL by a long way. They are so far down the ladder in terms of football IQ it is stunning. The ways the can find to lose a game is extraordinary. Short dropkicks, two point field goal attempts that just weren’t playing the percentages just plain dumb. I’d be surprised if any of them have moved beyond fingerpainting, there’s no way they’re writing their names

Ned Kelly

Juniors
If any team can end a 7 game losing streak when putting forward the worst team of the year the Tigers can.
Commentators calling it a diabolical performance by us.
I just can't be patient for another 10 years