What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Wests Tigers @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 20: Newcastle v Wests Tigers

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Lot of the players don't seem happy after that game.

Important thing is we are now 1 point out of the top 8. Next week we play the Melbourne Storm and if we win that you can say our season might have some hope. By hope I mean playing 1 game in the finals.

aqua_duck

Coach
I do like this young fullback for the Tigers. Very raw, but he's got some ability. Probably needs to get out of Tigertown to have a real career I think.
Yep very raw, ex junior basketball player who I’m pretty sure only started playing rugby league when he was like 14 or 15. He’s the type of kid our junior scouts would have told to take a hike

mozza91

Coach
Ugly win some good and some bad. And a shitload to improve on.

Ponga was superb. Playing probably the most consistent football of his career. Also that 2nd try of his should have been allowed but then again the Tigers one at the start should have been a try as well.

Our attack has improved a lot but our stupidity remains the same. Herthrington shouldn’t see any more FG this season after that shit. Offers nothing and is a f**king moron.

Will take the 2 points though, although we need to be about 10 times better to compete against Melbourne.

aqua_duck

Coach
Ugly win some good and some bad. And a shitload to improve on.

Ponga was superb. Playing probably the most consistent football of his career. Also that 2nd try of his should have been allowed but then again the Tigers one at the start should have been a try as well.

Our attack has improved a lot but our stupidity remains the same. Herthrington shouldn’t see any more FG this season after that shit. Offers nothing and is a f**king moron.

Will take the 2 points though, although we need to be about 10 times better to compete against Melbourne.
100% on the stupidity part, just some real lack of attention to detail. Elliott is starting to show good signs, tonight he received the ball 24 times and hit the ball up 14 times and passed it 10 times which is about the right ratio you want from your middle forward.

Woody90

Juniors
My God I hate Hetherington. So much.

I didn’t think I could hate a player as much as Crossland but at the very least he tries hard and offers support.

Who the f**k slaps someone? What a cat.

mozza91

Coach
Gamble is so rocks or diamonds but I can’t dislike him because even after mistakes he keeps trying
things.

Plus he was alot more to his skill set than I saw at the Broncos, had some really nice touches amongst the dumb stuff tonight.