What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 21: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JB04

Juniors
Yeah, but we have started a new culture here, bad history is long gone, great things are a head of us.
Out last long turn around was before the parra match we lost 51-6. Again, review our record on long turn arounds

What has happened in the past has no rational bearing on the future.

There is no causation principle at work here.

Otherwise, the fact that we won our last game means we will win again and vice versa.

The fact is that we have had additional time to nurse our injuries and engage in planning.

The dogsters have simply not had that opportunity.

Who is to say that we didn’t use our last extended period less wisely than we are now?

We are playing a team that is considerably less able and much less competent than those blue and gold merkii

Plus our forwards are “in your face wrestling grinders” more than “bump and collide” fanatics. As such the extra time to recover is more therapeutic.

If records meant anything, there is no point even playing.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Honestly after watching the leg ups Brisbane got in that cows game, why bother, we all know the NRL wants them there
That warriors loss to Eels 2 weeks ago makes sense now..the NRL don’t need a NZ team in the finals...I know I should be happy warriors lost but for me that game has stayed with me coz I like to see effort rewarded and those one on one steels that the warriors were penalised for and the 3 on 1 steels that the eels got away with...and the final RTS pass to win the game called forward. that knocked them out of the 8 was enough to make a grown man cry ..but .It makes sense now..

cerberus

Coach
Honestly after watching the leg ups Brisbane got in that cows game, why bother, we all know the NRL wants them there
Gee i only listened to it on the radio but i doubt the broncos will beat anyone else . The dogs will beat them in sydney

What are you saying? Surely you are are not saying there’s a bit of collusion or even corruption at NRL HQ. Next you’ll be saying that some ‘bigger name’ players will get off being suspended and slapped with small cash fines whilst others will get suspended for lesser things.

Surely not :smirk:

Hi guys. Thought you might like this. I interview the West Tigers community engagement coordinator. I've never had any media training or work but this was particularly enjoyable. Hope you like it.

This is great, quality product from OldPanther.

Old Panther needs to consider changing his loyalties and supporting us.

Here are 5 reasons for supporting the Tigers:

1. We have the best fans easily. We can communicate without speaking. There is an understanding.
2. The heritage of Western Suburbs and Balmain remains pristine and unsurpassed. From David Grant to the great Dallas Donnelly
3. Our players usually have a go, even when we are losing and everything is hopeless
4. We have the greatest growth and development potential of any nrl club. We are the verge of being a top 8 dynastic club.
5. It is wild and wooly, a roller coaster of a fanship!

I am from the Basket weaving side of the family, but i can’t think of a better club to have merged with than the rough tough, gallant Maggie’s.

WA Tiger

Bench
What are you saying? Surely you are are not saying there’s a bit of collusion or even corruption at NRL HQ. Next you’ll be saying that some ‘bigger name’ players will get off being suspended and slapped with small cash fines whilst others will get suspended for lesser things.

Surely not :smirk:
Jake T and Burgess ...don’t come much bigger and they were both Mongrel tackles! Luke gets 3 weeks for an award deserving back slam?

Last edited:

Perth Tiger

Bench
Looks like Aloiai is out. Mikaele to start and ET on the bench.

Dam I thought we might finally be done with ET.

Oh well, he will come in and play well for his first game back, before he is back to giving away game changing penalties or errors by game 3

WA Tiger

Bench
I bet you are feeling a bit nervous about our finals aspirations.

I bet you think Madge is the real deal.

I am sure you felt proud when Thommo tackled tammers.
Without speaking! ..haha. ....Not really just going to enjoy assuming we will be fine until we lose one I think we can beat most teams now.....Every week is like THE most exciting game..... Yes....Like a Tiger on a buffalo...

WA Tiger

Bench
Without speaking! ..haha. ....Not really just going to enjoy assuming we will be fine until we lose one I think we can beat most teams now.....Every week is like THE most exciting game..... Yes....Like a Tiger on a buffalo...
Assuming we get there...We will probably play Melbourne in the first game barring really wierd results...We are the only team that knows how to beat them...apart from Manly..That’d be a good springboard first game! I just hope we get to play Parra on the big stage at some point. ...they are a good team That WILL be the most exciting game 2nd game in Assuming we get there

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I think Bulldogs will be more nervous than us if we can just focus on the game and not finals which obviously will be difficult..Can’t wait to see the fullback dual

Last edited:

Latest posts