What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Warriors @ Go Media Stadium, Penrose / Aotearoa

Who will win? Round 21: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutz

Bench
Seyfarth should've gone to the bin for that late shot and if he did it typifies our year.
He's been our best so far though.

WA Tiger

Bench
Look how good we look when we get on the front foot.
The backs are finding more room with those fast raids in the middle and edges...it's not hard to understand WA.
Any set of backs can look good when they are on the front foot. It’s the basics I’m talking about.. when to pass and not pass on the first tackle Staines this week bulla last week How to pass at chest high not at the the feet or too high Staines this week bulla last week ..how to catch a low pass when you need to catch it if you can’t, let it bounce Bulla (better still bend your knees get your nose to the ground and catch the fkn thing!!! ) .. How’s it even possible to end up lying on your back with the ball underneath when going for a ball with no interference Staines .. week in week out..Toa left his man to go for the attacker one in letting the warriors in for the first try…it’s not hard to understand nutz

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Did you see bulla seconds before Fanua Blake charged over for the try.. take a look at the replay.. he definately wouldn’t qualify to play origin.. If he’s going to stop, close his eyes and have a cry coz he took a knock, when our tryline is under attack I’d expect him to have to leave the field, not play on

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Any set of backs can look good when they are on the front foot. It’s the basics I’m talking about.. when to pass and not pass on the first tackle Staines this week bulla last week How to pass at chest high not at the the feet or too high Staines this week bulla last week ..how to catch a low pass when you need to catch it if you can’t, let it bounce Bulla (better still bend your knees get your nose to the ground and catch the fkn thing!!! ) .. How’s it even possible to end up lying on your back with the ball underneath when going for a ball with no interference Staines .. week in week out..Toa left his man to go for the attacker one in letting the warriors in for the first try…it’s not hard to understand nutz

I reckon Staines is pretty good. He threw a bad pass but it should have been taken. He also scored a great try and consistently put up his hand to belt it up. Bula has been a bit out of form. To'a miss was poor plus he didn't do anything positive.

I liked Latu Fainu in the halves. I also reckon Sione Fainu is playing really well off the bench.

WA Tiger

Bench
WA hitting some fine forum form tonight.

Well done knucklehead, I’m lovin it!
I can’t forget the story how bulla literally cried at training at the start of last year because the pressure was too much and Benji had to console him.. eeeyuck..I want to see a warrior in his eyes but I never can.. only a young vulnerable boy

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I reckon Staines is pretty good. He threw a bad pass but it should have been taken. He also scored a great try and consistently put up his hand to belt it up. Bula has been a bit out of form. To'a miss was poor plus he didn't do anything positive.

I liked Latu Fainu in the halves. I also reckon Sione Fainu is playing really well off the bench.
Admittedly Staines has been dynamite the last couple of weeks .. in fact straight after our last chat about him a couple of weeks back when I criticised him…I had a chuckle when he turned it on that game

Nutz

Bench

Yeh I like Staines energy.

Nutz

Bench
I can’t forget the story how bulla literally cried at training at the start of last year because the pressure was too much and Benji had to console him.. eeeyuck..I want to see a warrior in his eyes but I never can.. only a young vulnerable boy
You are a dead set idiot. I doubt you've ever played the game and you say some pretty dumb shite.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I took a lot out of last weeks game. Not tonight. Scorelije flatters us, we were horrible. Thought Latu looked ok, his bro off the bench has been very good. Not much else, plus we’re picked up some more injuries so who knows what next weeks side will look like.

Nutz

Bench
I took a lot out of last weeks game. Not tonight. Scorelije flatters us, we were horrible. Thought Latu looked ok, his bro off the bench has been very good. Not much else, plus we’re picked up some more injuries so who knows what next weeks side will look like.
The 3 brothers have been good alright Vic. What are the injuries?

Nutz

Bench
AFB ran over 200m and smashed Stef's 100m but it was his post contact metres that cruelled our middle in the first half.
I'd be happy to keep Stef as he'll develop more but we need more from our middle...we ran out of gas because we defend too much.
We need a better domineering forward/s

WA Tiger

Bench
You are a dead set idiot. I doubt you've ever played the game and you say some pretty dumb shite.
At least I’m not a Try hard… I think “all your friends” are in your imagination .. especially around here