What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs North Qld @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 22: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
You have to HIA the guy Olam hit if it’s a send off.. I’m guessing he didn’t get tested and if that player immediately jumps up and complains then it can’t be a send off..

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Gee Faataaaaaaape looks a little trimmer and more agile. Some really good plays but he was part of a messy right d early

Pezz70

Juniors
Another 40+ week, 40 points against and 40 tackles missed, you can make all the excuses you like, shit refs decisions, 13v12, Down to 14 men yada yada yada, but it ain’t good enough. Somebody ring Madge

Nutz

Bench
I think it flatters the tigers.
Mate that brain explosion and send off cruelled us. 8 tries to 6 and some missed goals.Latu Fainu going off was untimely. However, Bula outstanding. Future of our spine next year and beyond is looking good. Throw in S. Fainu who is having a great year for a young man means he'll be even better with Luai and Galvin.

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
We are so f**king shit and deserve the f**king spoon. There ARE some bright spots with some young guys in the side....but our experienced crew (bar Api) need tio be taken to the rubbish tip.
We do shit performances in style.

Tiger05

First Grade
We are so f**king shit and deserve the f**king spoon. There ARE some bright spots with some young guys in the side....but our experienced crew (bar Api) need tio be taken to the rubbish tip.

Players like Samuela Fainu, Galvin, DaSilva and Seyfarth are playing great. How good was Porter as well.

Nutz

Bench
Out of the experienced guys, who were rubbish?
I'd say Olam, which didn't deserve a send off and Papa and his ball hog effort with 2 unmarked players outside him was it. The rest did ok.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
Out of the experienced guys, who were rubbish?
I'd say Olam, which didn't deserve a send off and Papa and his nospam29 with unmarked players outside him was it. The rest did ok.

Olam came up with a stupid play and it was a game changer. I can't even tell if it was flush on the jaw or more like the neck but it was stupid. Papalli coming up with that play at that time was terrible but he has been better in the middle. Klemmer was okay.

Nothing goes our way though. Latu getting smacked in the head early and when he had to adjust. I suppose good teams get through these things and win but we aren't a good team.