What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Warriors @ Go Media Stadium, Penrose / Aotearoa

Who will win? Round 21: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maxxn99

Juniors
I took a lot out of last weeks game. Not tonight. Scorelije flatters us, we were horrible. Thought Latu looked ok, his bro off the bench has been very good. Not much else, plus we’re picked up some more injuries so who knows what next weeks side will look like.
Yup time for the deck chairs to be changed again here on the titanic. Wonder what AJ is up to at Penrith. Surely they could send him our way for a few games 😂🤣😜

Maxxn99

Juniors
Why was it left to poor Latu Fainu to mark up and try to stop a crash play from a rampaging AFB. They worked us around pretty good.
We couldn't work them though.
If Lachlan is injured we should give the lad a break now. Give him a full week off from all footy and training. Let Latu and AD have a go.
I agree with Pezz that he needs a break, but from all footy.
Come back in 2 weeks fresh. Unless of course his injury is more serious than I think.
It’s getting close for a captain/coach time in the halves…. Again
Ya just have to laugh at predicaments this club gets into.