What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Warriors @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 22: Knights v Warriors

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Warriors 1-12

• Warriors 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
Could not be more impressed with upr younger players today. Warriors weren't great but not once this season can I say they have not put in.

Awesome. So happy for them and for Nathan Brown.

Hopefully we nab a few more recruits and Brown can do something special with them over the next few seasons.

NathanBrown

Juniors
Thank
Could not be more impressed with upr younger players today. Warriors weren't great but not once this season can I say they have not put in.

Awesome. So happy for them and for Nathan Brown.

Hopefully we nab a few more recruits and Brown can do something special with them over the next few seasons.
Thanks

Swarzey

Bench
Still played really poorly for far too long, had better performances this year BUT we won. Said it all year that we've lost games because of a defeatist mindset and like last week, the Warriors had the time and ball to put us to the sword and crush our hearts again. Hung in there, defended our guts out, didn't put our heads down once. Just listening to Lamb and Sione after the game, they've got confidence that they can win and they recongise they can play so much better.

Good shit today. Really good shit from that perspective. We can easily get a win against a top side in the final few rounds with the attitude we've shown these last two weeks. Boys have a lot to be proud of.

Joel-22

Juniors
The big difference I see in this side is that we've competed early in the second half the last two games.

3.Lamb
2.Barnett
1.Daifiti

Joel-22

Juniors
The big difference I see in this side is that we've competed early in the second half the last two games.

3.Lamb
2.Barnett
1.Daifiti

I should add Fitzgibbon and King both unlikely not to get points.

Barnett 2 trys 37 tackles 0 missed.
Lamb 2 try assists 1 try.

Lamb went a little quiet second half and Hodko did more.
But Lamb stood back and looked for opportunities and took them. He injected himself. He is listening to Browny.

Apey

Staff member
Chanel is awful but he was only there due to SKD's injury. What happened to Elliot?

Glendale

Juniors
#prayforross

If he is out for next week/rest of the year, who do people want to see at fullback?

We've got a few options, 1) straight swap Ross for Meaney
2) Play it safer and have Gagai/Pete back there, SKD into centres
3) Straight swap Ross for Elliot

I reckon this is the perfect time to give Meaney a run although I'm not sure if they want to jeopardise the ISP side... Not exactly sure where they're sitting- can someone update me?

Willie Ray

Bench
E
#prayforross

If he is out for next week/rest of the year, who do people want to see at fullback?

We've got a few options, 1) straight swap Ross for Meaney
2) Play it safer and have Gagai/Pete back there, SKD into centres
3) Straight swap Ross for Elliot

I reckon this is the perfect time to give Meaney a run although I'm not sure if they want to jeopardise the ISP side... Not exactly sure where they're sitting- can someone update me?
Elliot I think

Sacrolishes

Juniors
Boys just look like they are getting better as better each game later in this season. It's great the team won ugly won weak and tough next week at home angainst a warrors team whilst missing some quality still had personnel that could beat most teams.

Big mentioned to Levi, he had that forward pack moving very quickly over advantage line in second half and was one of main reasons they were able to get out of our area strongly when warriors were pushing hard.

Fitzy was huge in second half. Great runs and energy. Twins were very strong again, they were handled well in opening it second half Dan especially was big.

Really hope Rossy is ok but it didn't look good at all.

Thoughts on maybe giving Meaney a go for last few games of season??

slotmachine

First Grade
Last week was a bad performance that really shouldn't have been a win.

Today they deserved it. Almost 90% completions. Only 25 missed tackles.

Dan Saifiti is an alien. Averaging 147m in 45 minutes last five games. Was playing park footy two and a half years ago.

Old dog

Juniors
Time to give Meaney a go, in for Ross, same side otherwise as today except for SKD back for Chanel or Sio if fit.