What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Dragons @ Sydney Cricket Ground

Who will win? Round 24: Dragons v Wests Tigers

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The dragons are suffering badly by a lack of leadership at their most senior levels.

This has pretty much contaminated down their playing group.

3 of their stars have been in the press supporting their coach this week, so they are in no mans land in terms of confidence.

They will come out firing until called upon to stay in the trenches, but after a strong start they have played very poorly and without much resilience this season.

Their fans become more despondent day by day by a coach who has run out of ideas. I mean a lot of them are backing us tomorrow as a means of complaint against their deaf and selfish management.

Once again we have to field a second string side with a injuries to key players and a few million cap space smoking good weed down in Reggie’s.

But our current renegades seem to enjoy their dark horse status.

I would think renno will be better for the run. He was impressive for his first game back, the nrl is very demanding. It will take him a few games to adjust to the power and speed of first grade.

If we aim up early and indicate to them that we mean business, the dragons will go on to beat themselves.

They don’t like the arm wrestle.

They can thank their coach for that attitude.

But it’s win or die for us ( what else is new).

Some good youngster signings going on behind the scenes. Pretty exciting days ahead.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I would never look at other teams forums it’s very disrespectful but I had to have a quick look at the dragons ..to see if anyone we knew was on there..I only lasted less than a page I didn’t feel comfortable about it at all...it’s quite sad they all genuinely hate McGregor .Theyve got some good/funny posts tho...They said how Madge and Bennet got the most out of Benji but Not McGregor...which I hadn’t considered..Then they are encouraging Benji to do them a favour and kick butt so McGregor is given the boot They all want McGregor gone.. Maybe McGregor is feeling the heat..I had no idea ..Through all that he’ll be focused on Benji he couldn’t stand Benji making him look silly..

Last edited:
Saints should be going better than where they are positioned on the ladder considering they have a pretty good roster, obviously their off field dramas have effected their performances this season, still you still have to stop Widdop,Norman and co if you want to beat them.

The unknown

Juniors
My mood for this game will depend on whether Faiders get up tbh...I reckon if sharks get up I'll be too deflated knowing we will end up in 9th....again

The sharks will be hard pressed to beat a ready raiders side, especially after last week.

The raiders were one of the few clubs to shirtfront the storm in Melbourne.

They will throw everything at the sharks to wreak havoc on gals farewell. Perhaps show the great visual of Ennis Viking clapping!

Pezz70

Juniors
Momo, doing the job again. Perhaps the doubters on here will concede today. Mikaele strong. Brooks 2 strips, Benji good. Tigers overall pretty average though. Thompson had a tough day.

Latest posts