What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Sea Eagles @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 24: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

leaguelegend21

Juniors
f**k you muppets give Farah shit for everything. Made a 70m line break, try assist and created countless opportunities but you still bag him. Absolute losers.

In other news, what a shit performance. First half was disgusting but we should have gone on with it in the second half. What a frustrating side.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Alex Twal - what a f**king beast! He should start over Packer.

Packer is showing shades of Adam Blair - does the 1%ers well in D, but useless in attack and goes missing hugely.

Russell Coight

Juniors
Alex Twal - what a f**king beast! He should start over Packer.

Packer is showing shades of Adam Blair - does the 1%ers well in D, but useless in attack and goes missing hugely.

I seriously dont get why twal was out of favour the last few weeks. Tonight's performance was like an up yours to cleary, he made over 200 meters

Twal was probably the only shining light in a rubbish performance tbh

Tiger05

First Grade
We have a problem at dummy half. I want Liddle to be the answer but he still looks like he is struggling.

I don't think that Robbie is the answer at all. He comes up with good plays but he overplays his hand all the time and makes a lot of mistakes.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
We have a problem at dummy half. I want Liddle to be the answer but he still looks like he is struggling.

I don't think that Robbie is the answer at all. He comes up with good plays but he overplays his hand all the time and makes a lot of mistakes.

There is no problem at dummy half aside from the fact Robbie is old. Tonight he made 30 tackles (only 3 missed), 105 metres, a try assist, a line break and a number of deft kicks.

If there is a problem at dummy half, can I ask what it is?

Tiger05

First Grade
Leaving Twal out makes no sense. I really had high hopes for Rusty after his first month of the season but he has turned into a huge disappointment. Less than 80m again tonight... it's becoming a farce.

On Twal he does get dominated at times. He needs to put on some meat. That bust was great and he goes all day but the defence on that bust was terrible.

I'm starting to like Matulino. Packer wasn't that bad. He puts in. He just isn't worth top dollar for a prop.

Tiger05

First Grade
There is no problem at dummy half aside from the fact Robbie is old. Tonight he made 30 tackles (only 3 missed), 105 metres, a try assist, a line break and a number of deft kicks.

If there is a problem at dummy half, can I ask what it is?

Shit service from Robbie. His missed tackles aren't bad and he can still come up with a good play but his service is shit mainly because he thinks he is the main man.

Last week he was really shit. This week he was okay but I think we need to improve that position a lot. Brooks and Mbye are fast and have ball playing skills. They need quick good service. Robbie doesn't provide that consistently.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Shit service from Robbie. His missed tackles aren't bad and he can still come up with a good play but his service is shit mainly because he thinks he is the main man.

Last week he was really shit. This week he was okay but I think we need to improve that position a lot. Brooks and Mbye are fast and have ball playing skills. They need quick good service. Robbie doesn't provide that consistently.

Even if Robbie's service was as bad as you say (which it's not), he brings so much more to the team that makes him a great hooker. We have improved so much having Robbie in the team this year that it appears your aversion to him is probably personal (which I understand).

leaguelegend21

Juniors
We need another prop, a centre and a second rower. Wouldn't mind poaching Fonua Blake, Kelly and Thompson from Manly.

Farah overplaying his role etc comes down to 2 people.

IC for allowing it if he sees it as a problem/issue & Farah himself if IC does see it as an issue and has instructed Farah not to over play his role.

Brooks should be screaming for the ball and more so when IC is on the sideline, if IC can't hear that and see that there is a problem, well what can we say.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Farah gives Brooks the ball constantly. He only ever runs from dummy half off a quick PTB (when it's the best option), or at the line to put in a grubber (which he could do less of, but it came off tonight). Again, people over-emphasising it because it's Farah, rather than looking at legitimate issues the team has (for which there is no shortage in subject matter).

Russell Coight

Juniors
Obviously not on the field with the players so not sure who's calling the shots but it seemed like Brooks hardly ever touched the ball in the opposition 20 tonight, but Farah and Marshall seemed to be involved plenty of times

It can either be one of two things

Brooks doesn't call the ball

Or

Farah doesn't trust Brooks enough, so often ignores him and backs himself or hands it off to Marshall.

stryker

First Grade
Obviously not on the field with the players so not sure who's calling the shots but it seemed like Brooks hardly ever touched the ball in the opposition 20 tonight, but Farah and Marshall seemed to be involved plenty of times

It can either be one of two things

Brooks doesn't call the ball

Or

Farah doesn't trust Brooks enough, so often ignores him and backs himself or hands it off to Marshall.
Neither is good for Brooks