What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Sea Eagles @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 24: Wests Tigers v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Brooks never calls the ball - he had this problem with Moses. He's a shy bloke so finds it hard to call the ball, but I've actually noticed Farah looking side-to-side at the PTB to find Brooks to actively give him the ball, so this notion that Farah ignores Brooks is misguided.

Watch it next week, I guarantee it.

I've seen him go looking for it and call for it. I don't think that Brooks is an issue. I reckon he is having a really good go. The more he was involved last night the better we were. The opposite seems to happen with Robbie and Benji.

Tiger05

First Grade
Brooks has been tremendous this year (might win the Dally M), but it is by no means Farah's fault that Brooks occasionally doesn't get the ball. It's good to mix up who handles the ball between our spine, feeding Brooks constantly makes our attack one dimensional and all the pressure makes Brooks run around like a headless chook.... on ice.

This is correct. You can't run every play through Brooks. We need to have multiple options. Robbie does this well. I just want Brooks/Mbye more involved and Robbie less involved.

stryker

First Grade
Well by that reasoning Kayln Pongas also had an unsuccessful year.
No. That analogy is wrong. Ponga does not hold the responsibility i am referring to. If we are going to talk Newcastle, Pearce has had an unsuccessful year.

Das Hassler

Bench
I think that our results this year can be fairly compared against the Knights...similar blend of imports and emerging locals ...we did better

Latest posts