What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Titans @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 24: Knights v Titans

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Gold Coast Titans 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
Difference between linos best and worst is too big. If he found some consistency he'd be great. I guess that's hard when you're in and out of the team from week to week.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Not in reality. Can't see the Sharks losing their 2 remaining games (not that I've looked at the draw). I assume we need other results to go our way too.
Think it works something like;

Canberra beats Cronulla tomorrow,
St George beats Wests tomorrow,
Wests beat Cronulla next week,
Knights beat Penrith.
Plus, We need a 60 odd point differential over Cronulla.

Not really worth the time I invested working it out.

perverse

Referee
Difference between linos best and worst is too big. If he found some consistency he'd be great. I guess that's hard when you're in and out of the team from week to week.
Was about to say similar. At his best this year he's had MoM performances. At his worst he's been diabolical. Reminds me a bit of the Luke Walsh/Scotty D years to be honest... although you'd have to say he tackles better than either of them - which isn't a hard bar to clear.

perverse

Referee
Think it works something like;

Canberra beats Cronulla tomorrow,
St George beats Wests tomorrow,
Wests beat Cronulla next week,
Knights beat Penrith.
Plus, We need a 60 odd point differential over Cronulla.

Not really worth the time I invested working it out.
Appreciate you breaking it down mate. So we'll be out tomorrow when the Tigers beat the Dragons, lol.

EdLondon

Juniors
Crowd must look pretty small on tv but at the game making a fair bit of noise. Reward for sitting in the rain and it makes it worth it.

Loose Cannon

Bench
They were standing really deep. I don't mind it, it means they're charging onto the ball.
Yeah, but he ran 20 metres sideways to link up, and they still weren’t in frame 20m back. All the time in the world to react, but they were sitting on their hands.

perverse

Referee
Yeah, but he ran 20 metres sideways to link up, and they still weren’t in frame 20m back. All the time in the world to react, but they were sitting on their hands.
I'd have to see a wider angle, they came into frame really late for sure

Latest posts