What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burwood

Bench
Obviously it’s a pretty ordinary side, especially the bench, but will be good to see what happens.

Jono078

Referee
Didn't take long for Fox League to start their weekly anti-Newcastle agenda
I haven’t watched it all but I did hear Ennis say he thinks Broncos will win and he’s been really underwhelmed by us. We haven’t been impressive in attack.

I absolutely agree with him.

AOB just said the scoreboard doesn’t really matter today. This guy needs a lesson on sports psychology I think.

Now I expect us to start fast but as soon as it gets tough give up because it doesn’t matter

I haven’t watched it all but I did hear Ennis say he thinks Broncos will win and he’s been really underwhelmed by us. We haven’t been impressive in attack.

I absolutely agree with him.

AOB just said the scoreboard doesn’t really matter today. This guy needs a lesson on sports psychology I think.

Now I expect us to start fast but as soon as it gets tough give up because it doesn’t matter
I am pretty concerned on how the team is going to play after O'Brien basically said he's not even thinking about this game. Doesn't fill you with confidence

Yosh

Coach
Best first set I have seen from our side in a long time. Then Mann kicks it out...

Jono078

Referee
Ugh, not sure if Ponga forcing the issue there or Jones just in the way. Either way but poor. These are the things we need fixed by next week.

Jono078

Referee
That was laughable all round.

Broncos are up for this and the signs we are not, are there. Sure we’re passing more but we don’t look up for a contest.

Yosh

Coach
The middle forwards are killing us... Going to need to tighten up that middle if we're going to win this.

Latest posts