What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Dragons @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Knights v Dragons

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TBH at the start of the year I thought 10 wins would be a good season. Nearly got there but a lot of our losses where really dissapointing efforts. Lucky we jagged some of those close games in the first half of the season.

We just don't have the depth to put points on the board without Ponga, Watson and Fitzgibbon

Zoidberg

First Grade
Sione didn’t deserve that last try but half the team did.
Starling was slow and didn’t add much, but it’s his debut so ok.
Pearce and Safiti were our standouts. Really wish we could’ve won this one, I was thinking 10 wins for the season is what I hoped for at the start of the year, not to be though.
Hopefully we can get recruitment happy in the next couple of months, we really need it.

Knight Vision

First Grade
now to the Thurston pukefest. may the public flagellation commence. Let's see who can shoot further up the wall. I think Hodginson, close second Walters with Greg Alexander following up the rear to make up for the blasphemy of early this season.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Been thinking it for weeks now seeing all the JT hoopla, I really wish Joey could have had a proper retirement year. So much game time lost through injury for Joey, sux.

Yosh

Coach
Pearce provided so much quality today only for Levi and Cogger to bring the team right down and wipe our all the good work the other players did.

I thought a couple of our players were real good but two or three really let us down... I really thought we were gonna win it. I'm just glad I don't have to see Levi or Cogger for a while...

Shit Im excited about getting Jesse Ramien though.
Ed Lee has been awesome for us this year too. Jesse has been getting better in defence as the season goes on. I hope both of them continue with their form next year for your team.

Edit: Pearce was great today.