What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Canterbury @ Belmore Sports Ground, Belmore

Who will win? Round 3: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
Yo 05 what’s up..long time my mate..in fact you’ve done well to break this shit of a habit for so long..

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
But centre isn’t the last line of defence generally. If they are on our tryline for a centre then try’s can tend to be caused by going for the wrong guy…or coming out of the line too early ..hopefully AD’s too slow for that ..or has the brains to stay in the line and on his man ..

For you and “big hit” or whatever his name is ..If the opposition make a break and AD is at fullback and is the last line of defence ie there’s AD then the try line, it’s goodnight nurse esp if it’s a forward running at him. Or their big winger

AD does bring stuff to fullback. He doesn’t drop the ball…Hes a ball playing fullback. He can pull some nice in goal kicks out if his arse esp now he’s not 6? Hopefully it’s enough and it’s not another blunder from sheens ..

After the Blunder? of resigning him
Centre is probably the most important defensive position on the park. That space on the edges is the reason backrowers haven’t played in the middle for the last 30-35 years. Doueihi played ok at centre last time out, I still think he is an old school 6, big body, pokes his head through the line quite a bit and he has pretty good hands. His biggest problem is between his ears - he tends to overplay his hand, rather than play what’s in front of him - holds the ball too long and then forces a shit pass that sort of thing. I think in a lot of other teams where there isn’t so much pressure he’s a better than average footballer.

I think Brooks is in a similar boat, maybe the flip side, scared to make a mistake and that tentativeness makes mistakes for him. Can’t blame the Tigers halves for being head cases we fans give them an absolute pizzling. Truth is there are 15 other blokes running on to that field and there are others on good bucks that aren’t earning it too.