What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Panthers @ Campbelltown

Who will win? Round 3: Panthers v Knights

• Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old dog

Juniors
Glasby is the sort of player who just does it and sometimes not noticed, I am happy if he plays 13 and Ese’ese comes on for impact. We are very strong in the middle forwards area

League_God

Juniors
I've never understood the Glasby hate. He deserves to be somewhere in the 17 every week and I'd love to see him signed for another 2 years after this one.

Having said that, Klemmer, Daifiti & Randall all deserved those three points ahead of Glasby.

Seage

Juniors
Wasn't saying he doesn't deserve to be in the team, or that he made no contribution, but does anyone think he was the best forward on the field, let alone best player?

I cannot get my head around how he would have been the most valuable player. Didn't make the most tackles. Didn't make the most metres. Did nothing more than have a solid, serviceable game.

League_God

Juniors
Wasn't saying he doesn't deserve to be in the team, or that he made no contribution, but does anyone think he was the best forward on the field, let alone best player?

I cannot get my head around how he would have been the most valuable player. Didn't make the most tackles. Didn't make the most metres. Did nothing more than have a solid, serviceable game.
Yep, agree on all points.
As I said Klemmer, Daifiti and Randall all had better games.
The whole team played well really. Even Guerra (who I’ve been critical of) had one his best games in knights colours.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
When the team was out on their feet for the latter part of the game, Glasby went up another gear and did a lot of tough metres and strong defence. He was also doing a lot of work off the ball. I don’t have an issue with Glasby getting 3 points.

Yosh

Coach
Set up the second try, made numerous off loads, around 100m, and almost 60 tackles, off the bench and with a HIA in there for 20 mins.

I thought he was excellent. Could clearly see the intangible assets he brings to the team. Great leadership and did everything for the team win.