What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Canberra @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton

Who will win? Round 4: Newcastle v Canberra

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
When was the last time we had more offloads and linebreaks than the other team? We look good!

Outstanding defense to end the game! Probably more pleasing than the cool tries we got.
Was about to come in and say similar.

The defence in the last 2 min made me happier than the score line tbh. Ahead by 10 with 2nin on the clock and they were still putting in

Dare I say they've turned a corner...

perverse

Referee
Was about to come in and say similar.

The defence in the last 2 min made me happier than the score line tbh. Ahead by 10 with 2nin on the clock and they were still putting in

Dare I say they've turned a corner...
Hard to say until they either keep getting better or don't - but it's safe to say our last few games have been the best we've played since early 2021 at least.

Knight Tales

Juniors
O’Brien deserves full credit for his recruitment. Superb second half. He has coached well this year. There is a definite edge now.

Yosh

Coach
Don't want to be that guy but hasn't Parr being recruiting? Also, looked like McDerrmott was making the calls. I don't want to be that guy but I have absolutely no faith in AOB. From my point of view, it's Parr and McDermott making the difference this season.

Jono078

Referee
Don't want to be that guy but hasn't Parr being recruiting? Also, looked like McDerrmott was making the calls. I don't want to be that guy but I have absolutely no faith in AOB. From my point of view, it's Parr and McDermott making the difference this season.
Eh I'm no AOB fan, like you, but the players are clearly putting in for him, so gotta give credit where it's due here.

aqua_duck

Coach
Attack looked vastly improved, a lot more ball movement, looking at the stats the fullback and halves had over 170 touches of the football which is a good number, previous weeks we were around 110-130 touches, generally good teams are up over 150 touches.

Latest posts