What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Melbourne @ AAMI Park, Melbourne

Who will win? Round 4: Melbourne v Wests Tigers

• Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another game riddled with mistakes, poor decisions, wrong rotations, shit selections, no one can kick properly. Bad play calls, defensive lapses..

And $1.1m Brooksy outplayed by a f**king rookie…

We won’t be winning any games this season.

Tim is a pretender. Useless moping loser.
I’m not interested in any thing he has to say except “ I resign”

And Benji and Robbie…piss off.

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
If anybody complains about how much halves get paid, they need to watch the first four Wests Tigers games this season to see why they are so rare and valuable. As bad as we have been in patches, we have had enough ball and chances to win all four games.....we just have the most woeful halves in the game which results in chances turning to dust.

Pezz70

Juniors
I still remember the night Groat got knocked out. During the warm up I thought to myself this could get ugly, the broncos looked so much bigger
We’ve got some decent sized fellas, but they never look as well conditioned as other teams. I’m surprised at Kepaoa this season he has put on some mass and his game is coming along nicely

Wizardman

First Grade
We’ve got some decent sized fellas, but they never look as well conditioned as other teams. I’m surprised at Kepaoa this season he has put on some mass and his game is coming along nicely
I wonder if that guy has been on the gear.....he looks so much bigger than last year.

What does the club do now? Coz this can’t continue..COE or no COE

What I think the club needs to do, it won’t do because the board is a bunch of incompetent pious idiots.

By the law of averages we should have won a lot more games than we have.

To lose so many games takes effort.

On one of my standards (mistake reduction footy) we performed better tonight than we have in previous weeks. Quite a big reduction of over 20%.

But it’s very clear than Wakeham should be half, and I can’t give you a 5/8.

$1.1m Brooks being shown up by a rookie earning Centrelink by league standards is a sick joke.

Someone made the comment on the game day thread that just knocking the ball on was a better attacking option than passing it to Brooks. That’s the level of contempt now.

I’m sorry the pack has to put up with this rubbish.

I think we need to blood a few fringies.

Desperately need a player swap or hit the market etc.

Herbet is a free agent. He’s not the answer, but he some good games in him. Not available to play until June is a problem.

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
I wonder if that guy has been on the gear.....he looks so much bigger than last year.
Nah it’s the new weights at the centre of excellence.

A boy at his age is primed for growth given the right diet and stimulus, heavy deadlifts, squats and bench would have his natural testosterone peaking, plenty of protein and they pile the mass on, and really, you drop fat (say 5kg) and put on 5kg of muscle you do look bigger.

Congrats to the kid I say, he has obviously put in the effort in the off season, he is starting to come along nicely he’ll get picked up by another club next contract on good dollars if he keeps the effort up.

WA Tiger

Bench
A boy at his age is primed for growth given the right diet and stimulus, heavy deadlifts, squats and bench would have his natural testosterone peaking, plenty of protein and they pile the mass on, and really, you drop fat (say 5kg) and put on 5kg of muscle you do look bigger.
You should have quit while you were ahead Pezz. If anything it’s harder to grow muscle and look bigger from only muscle when your young or first time you go at it..

along with his weightlifting no doubt using creatine,more likely he’s just had his last growth spurt adding some beef/fat to his skin and bones that teenagers have.

he’s prob dumb enough to use steroids tho. Joe Galuvao the ex panther had similar long hair. Bloody sure it made him look bigger. Tho he was big

Last edited: