What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 4 vs Panthers @ Panthers Stadium

Who will win? Round 4: Panthers v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 4
Penrith Panthers v Wests Tigers
Panthers Stadium, Penrith (TICKETS)
Friday 5 April 2019

Gates 5:30pm / Curtain Raiser (TBC) 5;40pm / NRL 8:05pm

TL-PEN20.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Dean Whare 4. Waqa Blake 5. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 6. James Maloney 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Sione Katoa 10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Isaah Yeo 13. James Fisher-Harris
Interchange: 14. Wayde Egan 15. Frank Winterstein 16. Moses Leota 17. Hame Sele 18. Liam Martin 19. Tim Grant 20. Jarome Luai 21. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

TL-WST19.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. Mahe Fonua 3. Robert Jennings 4. Esan Marsters 5. Corey Thompson 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Luke Brooks 8. Ben Matulino 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Luke Garner 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Russell Packer 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Josh Aloiai 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Paul Momirovski 19. Matt Eisenhuth 20. Robbie Rochow 21. Chris McQueen

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Todd Smith, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Panthers feeder clubs: Penrith Panthers (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, U20 Jersey Flegg, U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup)
Wests Tigers feeder clubs: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup); Wests Tigers (NSWRL: U20 Jersey Flegg); Balmain Tigers (NSWRL: U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup)
Draws available at http://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​

Last edited by a moderator:

west4ever

Juniors
Starting
1-mbye
2-nofo
3-fonua
4-momo
5-Tompson
6-Reynolds
7-brooks
8-Matt’s
9-Farah
10-Twal
11-Matterson
12-Garner
13-et
Bench
14-eisenhouth
15-packer
16-aloai
16-mck
Give this team a go, see how they go.
Mbye can kick goals, masters can miss the week for having a shocker, mekaele to many errors and still to young for nrl week in week out to inconsistent, Jennings needs to train his ars off to get fit,obviously Reynolds in for Benji, if anyone has a shocker from the bench Liddel can take there spot to help out Farah.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Except for injuries, I'd be keeping the same side this week, it was only one game, changing players everytime we have a bad one I don't think is the answer to consistency.
Us by 6 & Masters to score a double, Mbye MoM.

Tiger05

First Grade
Assuming Benji is out Reynolds comes in. I'm not confident about Reynolds coming back but we probably don't have a choice.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Can’t believe that penriths star studded backline haven’t scored a try yet this season.We r normally the ideal team to come up against when ur in a slump.However I think the loss y’day was timely & we will accentuate Clearys torment as coach @ Penrith this fri nite.

Dufmack

Juniors
Anyone else heading out there on Friday? If we win I am going to give it to those Riff fans deluxe - if I’m not here gloating next Saturday I’ve probably been stabbed.

Great to see you’re attending the game, if only you had such enthusiasm for tigers home games too, but I suppose that doesn’t suit.

super_coach

First Grade
Five day turn around, playing a team that has coped a pasting from everyone,playing away,few injuries and down on form.....all adds up to a win
I wish

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Call me delusional but I seriously think we could win this.

Madge is the biggest competitor in the whole NRL. It’s legitimately like the guy has OCD or PTSD or some crazy aversion to losing. He will absolutely have the lads fit and firing for that game on Friday.

Couple that with the motivation the playing group has to show up Ivan I think it’s a good combo. Many players, namely Packer, Matulino and Brooks, were FILTHY about Ivan’s departure. Packer was filthy that he moved his whole family including children with Ivan’s coaching as the carrot. Brooks was also very disillusioned by Ivan every week saying he wanted Nathan at the Tigers. They’ll be fired up.

Meanwhile, Methriff are in shocking shape. I think we can get the scum while they are down and wouldn’t it be great to see.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Five day turn around, playing a team that has coped a pasting from everyone,playing away,few injuries and down on form.....all adds up to a win
I wish

Maybe my memory isn't the best but I feel like we usually do well on a 5-day turnaround after a disappointing loss.

Tiger05

First Grade
This is going to be tough. Penrith have one of the best squads in the comp and they are under the pump. They will come out firing.

Benji potentially out is a big loss for us especially since Brooks and Mbye need to improve massively.

Latest posts